Pt4

Your blaring snores could be easily heard by the visitors of the park although you have a newspaper to shield your face from the sun.
A hand resting on your belly and the other hanging from the bench, you surely know how to enjoy life although you have the worst job ever.

You used Viagra as your pillow, your head resting on its relaxed body.
A menacing figure approaches your body, they were holding a burgundy umbrella.
While you were snoring away, they sat on the other side of the bench, just an inch away from your feet.

Viagra sensed their presence and growled at them.
The vibrations on its body woke you up.

"Whur- what is it boy? Another body to loot?- ah its just you, flower boy."

He remained silent while you sat up and stretched your arms.
You yawn, exposing your teeth, tongue and gums, you smacked your dry lips.

'Water Lily' just sat there without moving.
"So, whatcha here for? To ask me to clean up your mess or to enjoy the view?"
You pointed at an indecent couple feverishly copulating on the dewy grass, making a cacophony of moans.
None of the passerbys care to spare a glance as this was as mundane as a sight of a group of pigeons.

"They must have taken some effective medications. Right, Viagra?"
Your dog just licked your leg.

"Im here to talk about something."
You rubbed your eyes.

"Well spit it out, boy. Im mostly ears."
He turned to face you as you pulled out a bottle of sunblock from your pocket.

"I have never expected the leader of the cleaner's association to use sun protection."
You snorted as you squeezed out a dollop of sunblock onto your palm.

"Don't judge a Judge by his wig, the cleaners actually does intensive skincare. We cleanse, we exfoliate, we tone, we use eye creams, treatment serums and face masks, we moisturize and last but not the least-"
You smear the excessive amount of the cream onto your face.

"-we use sunscreen."
He waited for you to finish applying onto your arms, neck and legs.

"Due to all the jobs we do, the routine is done every day, oh and-"
You pulled out a bottle of water from your wheelbarrow nearby.
"Never forget to hydrate, water is essential to clear skin."
You drank all the contents in one go.
He opened his mouth, about to say something but you interrupted him.

"-one more thing,"
You brought out a tube and a pocket mirror, it was from a dead body of a woman you came across.
"Lip balm."
You applied your lipbalm as Water Lily watched.

"What about you? What's your skinfood? You seem to have pretty skin too, I got my serums, creams and cleanser from this shop owned by... Rosé, i think? Yeah, the leader's daughter. She's havin the best skin i've ever seen."
Lily was actually amused of the fact that the leader of the cleaner's association is quite outlandish.

"Rosé was the reason i came here-"

"Fetch boy!"
You threw an object for Viagra to fetch, once again, everyone in the part ran away from the item.
Except the couple.

Lily squinted, trying to get an idea what that item was. It was olive green, but he couldn't exactly tell what that is.
You raised your eyebrows in surprised.
"Hm, you surprised me Lily. Most make a run for their money by now."
Lily took out his glasses and put it on.
He then jolted in shock.

Viagra was rushing back to you with the same live grenade in its mouth.
"Good boy! Good- oh shit."
You immediately removed the hand granade from its mouth and hurl it far away from you and Viagra.
It was too late for you and Viagra to run, so you used your body to shield Viagra.

BOOM!
Your jacket hood provided minimal protection from the debris of the blast.
You suffered some minor cuts and bruises to your legs and back, and temporary loss of hearing.
"Viagra...! Viagra my boy, are you still alive?!"
You scratched its ears as it whimpers and nuzzled closer to you.
You wobbled as you try to stand up, but you did manage with a aching body, the shockwave sure did a number on your muscles and nervous system.

You turned around to see the park's grass is completely burnt away, some of the trees had a small flame burning from its leaves.
"Argh... not enough duct tape on the pin."
What a miracle, the couple was still going strong although the male had a severe gash on his head and the female had her left foot amputated, hmm...her face seems to be bleeding too.

You didn't notice it at first, but then you saw that the male's hair was burnt off, exposing the bleeding scalp.
"Wow, i gotta ask them what kinda aphrodisiac are they takin, i want some for myself. Maybe then i wouldn't hate this job so much..."
You mumbled to yourself as you dug your ear, hoping your hearing would return quicker.

You looked around, you were relieved that you wouldnt need to clean up more bodies, just the landscape.
Maybe the couple after whatever drug they took wear off.
You smirked to yourself and wiped some blood off your face.

"At least i managed to scare the flower away. We ain't wanting no trouble for ourselves. Am i right, Viagra?"
The dog just licks your hand.

"Lets go home, you deserve a treat after the crap you went through."
You limped away as Viagra walked normally.