It wasnt my fault

Ben got ready to go to school he never liked school it happened along time ago. And no one ever let him forget it the lady came inside and said"Ben get a move on your going to be late for school no one will know now get moving!"

Tears went down his cheek Ben went to school and everyone laughed. They told him kidnapper boy he hated them for saying that. Robin held her backpack and put on her hoodie hiding herself from everyone. She wasn't watching where she was going and bumped into Ben. Robin dropped her books she frowned looking at him.

Ben picked up the books and said "Um here you go are you okay?" Robin said yeah I am thank you for helping me I am Robin by the way what's your name?" Ben was going to tell her but Jake came out. Jake said "Hey you must be new walk with me that guy is dangerous." Robin frowned and told him why can't I talk to him? Jake told her why don't you go ask Ben he will explain don't say I didn't warn you.

Robin nodded and went in the classroom. The teacher took her schedule and told her to take a seat. Robin saw no one was sitting near Ben she felt bad for him. She walked over and sat down across from Ben. He smiled at her Robin started drawing in her journal. The teacher put on the news. Lyla said "It was horrible we were kidnapped by the Dane."

The news lady told her and how did you escape?" Lyla said "It wasn't easy the Dane was a dangerous guy a lot of people changed because of it." The news lady nodded and Lyla smiled for the camera.

The teacher turned off the tv and said "Okay class kids have been kidnapped its still happening today so be careful." Robin frowned then the bell rang and everyone went to lunch.

Robin got her lunch and saw Ben sitting alone. She said "Hi Ben do you mind if I sit here and eat with you?" He told her sure if you don't mind sitting with a kidnappers son.

Robin told him what are you talking about don't listen to them. Ben said "They didn't tell you did they it's true everything they said about me." She told him what no it can't be I don't believe that.

Ben told her wait why do you believe that. Robin said "Because when that girl was on the news your face showed me you felt bad." Ben frowned that she actually figured it out.

Everyone kept eating then they heard gun shots. Robin and the others got scared and ran off. The boys came inside and started shooting up the building. The police finally arrived Ben saw and ran off.

One boy grabbed a girl and held a gun to her head. She screamed Robin took Jakes hand. Robin saw Ben running a different way. She said"Ben where are you going we need to leave now!" Ben told her you guy have to go now I have to save that girl! Robin struggled in Jakes arms as he pulled her a way. Robin was worried but had no choose but to follow Jake.

The girl was still screaming the boys threw her on the ground. She looked at the gun and froze. The boy told her it ends here for you. They laughed Ben jumped in front of the gun and got shot. The girl ran to Ben crying worried about him. The boy ran off but soon the cops came. They arrested the boys and left. The girl called nine one one and soon the ambulance came. They rushed in the hospital and put Ben on the bed carefully.

The teens watched as the nurse and doctors brought Ben in the next ambulance since the hospital was fool. Robin was shocked and got in the ambulance with Ben. Everyone stared at the girl who smiled.

The girl went to the hospital Robin saw her and left. The doctors and nurses took out the bullets. The girl watched then she went inside the room. She said "Doctor is Ben okay or did something happen?" The nurse told her he is fine now follow me. The girl followed as the nurse told her I have questions to ask you.

The nurse lead the girl to a room where a lady waited for her. The nurse left Zenna said"Please take a seat inside I'll be right in." The girl nodded and went inside Zenna waited. The door closed and the trailer exploded. The doctors heard the sound and ran outside worried. Zenna put a hoody on her head walking a way.

She pulled out her phone and called someone. Zenna said "He is alive don't worry Ben will be crazy I'll make sure of it." She hung up and walked into the room she saw Ben. He was asleep. Zenna told him don't worry Ben people and kids will suffer. She walked around his bed. Zenna said "Children will worship you and follow every commend you say."

Ben woke up and saw her Zenna smirked. He was shocked and said "Zenna what are you doing here?" Ben told her my father sent you didn't he? She laughed and told him no I am here to help you Ben. He told her I am fine on my own you can leave. Zenna sat down on his bed. Zenna said "Come on Ben I can teach you stuff and take care of you." Ben frowned Zenna leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Zenna told him I can get you a girl so you can torture her or play with her. Ben said "No I won't be like my parents I am better then them!" She told him what about that girl Robin? He looked at her she told him don't you want to kiss and touch her. Ben frowned but ignored her. Zenna said "Robin can be your puppet you know what they do."

Ben looked at Zenna and told her why should I do this give me one reason? She told him you have no friends everyone hates you and, makes fun of you. Ben thought about this she told him think about it take your time.

Ben remembers :

I was six and I was playing with my toys. My mommy came home and dropped a little girl on the floor. I turned around she looked scared. My mommy smirked and said "Ben meet your new sister Danielle."

I smiled and the girl played with me. It was time for bed I noticed my daddy smiling. I don't know why but my daddy loves it when it's bed time. My mommy took Danielle upstairs. I saw my mommy sleeping on the couch. This was weird but I went upstairs to my room.

I closed my door I could hear screaming. Coming from my daddy's room. It was Danielle she was screaming and crying. I know she's fifteen years old. But tears still went down my cheek.

I noticed every day my daddy would treat her differently. Danielle would struggle every day. And they never let her eat too much.

Years went by Danielle was pregnant. I heard screaming then a baby cried. I ran in the room it was a boy. My parents looked upset and took the baby outside. Soon we could hear gun shots being fired. And we both knew they shot the baby. My daddy told her no boys only girls.

Danielle screamed and cried all night. It must be hard to lose a baby especially your own. I felt bad. As my father would torture her like it was fun to him. It was sad. When my parents killed Danielle after she had a baby girl.

Soon some cops arrived and arrested my parents. They took me and the baby girl a way. She was brought to a family. A lady took me. As my parents were put in a police car.

Everyone in the orphanage would tease and hit me. It wasn't even my fault that this happened. They were they were going to pay someday.

End of memory.

Ben looked at Zenna and told her you have a deal. Zenna smirked and they left the hospital. Ben was not the same boy. Robin knew this in one day when she met him.