Meet the Queen

A sinister laugh echoes through the empty city street. "You'll never defeat me!" Mudae, the evil cat-like woman confidently says. "I am the most eminent and powerful figure in this universe." Two figures struggle out of a pile of rubble. "Curses," one of the figures say, "she really got us there Ash." His hair is a sleek black and he seems slightly chubby and Ash is a girl with brown hair, it almost seems red and she is much skinnier. Ash silently agrees and continues the almost futile attempts to bring down the queen. Mudae shows no concern, not even flinching, and no scratches at all even after Ash's energy blasts.

Mudae closes in on the two, like a predator approaching its prey. She swipes at them using her sharp, black and almost iron-resembling claws. They dodge; however, the swift swipes continue to come at them at a fast, steady pace. They continue to dodge just as swiftly but due to their worn-out bodies, they almost struggle to keep up with the pace, as the swipes continue. They jump backward.

Ash summons her battle axe, a shiny crimson red axe that she often sharpens with care. It is so sharp; it seems as though it can slice through an entire planet. The figure next to Ash summons a weapon too; this time a katana. It has a sharp blade like the axe, with a sleek blue handle. "Let's fight Zihao," Ash says. "We ain't gonna lose." They charge towards the evil cat woman that wears a witch's hat and has dark blue hair. They put their hopes on their next attack. The crimson red axe glows in the dark city street and the katana not wanting to lose either, emits a light blue aura around its blade. Mudae, seeing them coming at her at an intense speed, summons a sword, which seems to be made of gold and silver. The handle seems to be made of gold and the blade made of silver. "Mudae!" The two both shout at the top of their lungs. They continue to charge and, Zihao's katana covered in a more intense dark blue aura and Ash's crimson red axe seems to glow greater than before. Da. Dum. Da. Dum. Da. Dum. Heartbeats beat faster and faster. They approach. Three metres. Two metres. One metre. Ding! The three weapons shrieks as they clash.