Episode 4 Something is off...

(Lee) POV.

The new guy Mark and I are walking through the woods and I'm crouched down ready to chop this one walker in the head with my axe. I do so and the thing falls dead. I look at it for a moment as Mark comes up beside me. I look at him as he says.

(Mark) "Dammit. What'd they get this time?"

I look at the half-eaten body of what I believe is a rabbit. I then say.

(Lee) "Looks like a rabbit"

I look at him as he does the same and he says sadly.

(Mark) "Well, that's another meal lost"

I start to walk as Mark follows me. As we're walking he says.

(Mark) "I still can't believe we went through all that commissary food in 3 months! It seemed like so much at the time"

I then say in a slightly joking tone.

(Lee) "Maybe you shouldn't have opened the door"

Mark then says.

(Mark) "Yeah, except that I'd probably BE food by now. Trust me, I have no regrets!"

(Lee) "A rabbits hardly a meal, Mark, but... I'd take it. We're all hungry"

(Mark) "No kidding"

We continue walking for a time when he strikes up another conversation.

(Mark) "When I accidentally grabbed for Carley's rations the other night, I thought she was gonna take off my hand!"

I go to defend her as I reply.

(Lee) "We're all on edge. Just cut her some slack"

(Mark) "Yeah, you're right. I wish I knew for sure how much food we have left"

(Lee) "You'll have to ask Lilly. She's the one handling all the rations"

(Mark) "Or mishandling it, if you ask Kenny"

(Lee) "He's just worried about his kid getting enough. I worry about Clementine, too"

(Mark) "You think Kenny's having any more luck than we are out here?"

(Lee) "I sure hope so"

(Mark) "Yeah, between the lack of food and Kenny and Lilly fighting all the time, things are pretty tense back at the Motor-Inn"

(Mark) "You know Kenny's been talking about taking off if he can get that RV running"

I think for a moment. Kenny is a good man I doubt he would do something like that. So I reply.

(Lee) "Kenny won't abandon us. He's a good man"

After I gave my opinion. Mark says.

(Mark) "I guess we'll see. Can't blame him, though - did you hear Larry go off on him last night? What's the old guy's deal, anyway? Seems like he's got a problem with you in particular. And that kid, Y/N"

I think for a moment. He's not bad and he's not good. At the end of the day, he's just looking out for his daughter.

(Lee) "Larry's just looking out for his daughter"

(Mark) "Hey, I know Lilly. She can take care of herself. He needs to take that energy and put it towards finding us some more food. And I know Lilly thinks he's getting weaker, but the guy's all muscle! He's a walking pile driver! I know I wouldn't want to be stuck in a room with him! And didn't he punch you in the face one time?"

(Lee) "Knocked me flat"

(Mark) "I think the only one who would love to be alone in a room with him is Y/N. I hate to say it but that kid scares me. Hell, I think he scares everyone except for Carley and the new guy. And from what I heard getting on his bad side is not the greatest idea. Didn't he hold Larry at gunpoint and threaten to blow his head off?"