Don't worry about me

It's been 2 days since Mr Soo, Bang PD-nim and Na-Ri had that fateful conversation. She did not work the next day, she was too overwhelmed and thinking this through some more. But today was the day. Today was the day she would inform Mr Soo that she agreed to take on these "additional responsibilities", but she had conditions to lay out if anything was to happen.

- An hour later -

Na-Ri just arrived at BigHit bright and early as usual. After taking some time to collect her thoughts and drop her bag and jacket at her desk, she headed straight to Mr Soo's office on the 3rd floor. She knocked and was invited in.

Mr Soo lifted his head up and his eyes widened with surprise but also delight. "Na-Ri-ssi!" he exclaimed. "You're back!".

"Yes, I am" she replied with a faint, but sincere smile. She sat down in one of the chairs in front of his desk and proceeded to say: "Mr Soo, I have thought long and hard about your request these last two days". Mr Soo was expecting a negative answer and had already prepared himself. "Do you have an answer to give me, Na-Ri-ssi?"

"Yes, I do."

A long silence ensued that Mr Soo didn't dare to break. He was holding his breath, although he was not aware of it. He could have passed out there and then; he wouldn't even know; he was that scared.

"I will do it. I will be the boy's friend with benefits" Na-Ri said with conviction in her voice.

Mr Soo choked on air if that was even possible, eyes wide and popping out of their socket. He couldn't believe her words. It took him a few seconds to get back to his senses.

"Na-Ri-ssi... I – I... wow.. thank you, for the boys! I'm sure they'll be pleased! They really like you!"

"I have conditions however. I also have to give an important piece of information"

"Conditions? Sure, what are they?" Mr Soo asked.

"I will discuss them directly with the boys, in your presence of course. I want to meet them all and break the ice about this new 'arrangement'. When can that be set up? "

"How about later today? And what is that important piece of information you need to give me?

"Oh that, uhm... Although, I have been in relationships in the past, I've actually never... 'done it' " Na-Ri said shyly.

"What do you mean? I don't understand. You've never done what?"

Na-Ri rolled her eyes. Do you I have to spell it out? When will I stop embarrassing myself? "I've never had sex."

Mr Soo spat out his tea and choked on his saliva. His eyes were wider than wide. He definitely did not expect that this stunning 25-year-old woman would still be a virgin, and he was now going to be partly responsible in her losing her virginity. Could this get any worse? If Hell exists, he's getting a 1st class ticket to it.

"Na-Ri-ssi .... Are you really sure you want to do this? Please don't feel pressured, no one is forcing you. I mean, knowing this new piece of information, maybe you should reconsider? The boys will understand" Mr Soo pleaded.

"I have made up my mind. It is time I come out of my shell in every way. Don't worry about me; simply arrange a meeting with the boys" Na-Ri confidently said.