•~ [ 3 ] ~•

[☾ -: ✧ :- ☽]

 [☾ -: ✧ :- ☽]

The sound of your alarm woke you up as you immediately went and shut it, not wanting to wake your fiancee up as he always looked so peaceful, sleeping beside you. His arms lazily yet protectively around your naked waist as his head was now resting on your chest. Your long slim legs still wrap around his waist as you run your fingers through his hair, sighing as you thought about your job on modeling.

You had a photoshoot today and Taehyung had to paint a new painting or some sort as you look at the time. 7:48 am. You slowly and surely remove your leg from his waist and softly held his arms out from your waist and fortunately, he was still in dreamland. You then slowly pull out and silently giggle to yourself from last night as you covered him with the fluffy blankets.

You then grab your silk red robe that wasn't that far from the bed as you entered the bathroom to take a long shower as well as freshen up yourself up.

When you showered and clean yourself, you once again noticed the faint hickeys that seem to be able to cover it up with your concealer but you weren't that sure. You went wore your outfit of the day.

As now you were applying your makeup, doing your eyeliner, specifically. Luckily, you were able to cover the faint hickeys as then you heard shifting on the bed while smiling to yourself. 

"Babygirl~" You heard him called you in his deeper tone of voice due to him just waking up as you just hum in response.

You then saw him in the reflection of the mirror that he was getting up and soon was hugging your waist from behind. The blanket lazily over him.

"You're going to work?" He asked as he places a small kiss on your neck.

"Yeah, hun. Got a photoshoot so I might come back a little late." You told him just as you finished and turned around.

"You look really pretty, babygirl." He complimented as you smile shyly.

"Thank you, baby, now, I got to go to work now so I'll see you tonight. Okay?" You spoke as you grab your purse and kiss him on the lips.

Instead of pulling away, as you would. He caressed your cheeks and deepen the kiss as he held you there.

You moaned in the kiss to ask him to pull away as you smile, almost chuckling but he didn't bother and continued kissing you anyways.

"Honey, I got to go~" You said in between the kiss as he finally pulled away and whined.

"Why not a quickie?" He asked as he kept pecking your lips, repeatedly as you sighed then laughed.

"Look, he's hard," He pointed out as you looked down and sure it is hard and... big. "And he's ready for you, babygirl." He seductively whispers as you sighed.

"You're lucky I love you." You spoke as his smile grew bigger, knowing exactly the answer as you pulled him in a kiss as he smiled into the kiss.

"Love you too, babygirl."