•~ [ 7 ] ~•

[☾ -: ✧ :- ☽]

 [☾ -: ✧ :- ☽]

"Taesoo-ie~"

You called out your newborn at 7 weeks as he wouldn't stop crying as you carried him out of his crib and started softly bouncing him on your hands while humming a song.

"Who hurt my darling, mhm? Who is it?" You asked with a pout on your lips as Taesoo slowly begin to calm down when you glance back at your other son who was sound asleep.

Yes. You gave birth to twins named Taesoo and Taewoo who are your absolute darling and sweetheart. Taesoo seems to be more of the louder one as he's the older one whereas Taewoo seems to be the quieter one. You couldn't be happier with your two boys and your dearest husband.

"Honey, I'm back~" Taehyung said-sang out as he entered the home before walking into the children's room with a big boxy smile on his face.

"Aigo~, how is my beloved wife doing? And my lovely Taesoo, huh?" He asked in a baby tone afterward as he pecked the crown of your head with adoration before taking his son into his hands.

You then noticed Taewoo waking up and making grabby hands towards Taehyung and you as you awe at the sight. You quickly went to your son and stroke his cheeks before picking him up.

"Let's watch some movies, yeah?" He asked as you nodded while making funny faces at your son who had the same boxy smile as your husband do.

In the living room, you grabbed the remote and started going through different channels while asking your babies in a baby tone on which one they would want to see as their eyes were wide in concentration on the huge slime TV.

"Hmm, Mr. Bean?" You asked and your son on your lap looking at you in his big cute eyes as you chuckle before you hear a gibberish sound from your other son who's on Taehyung's lap, sort of signaling 'no' to you. 

"Okay, Tom and Jerry?" You asked again, before lowering the tone a bit as it sounded a bit too loud for a relaxation. "Spongebob Squarepants?" You asked once again before hearing Taesoo clapping as you noticed a boxy smile on both your darling and sweetheart.

"Spongebob Squarepants it is." Taehyung said as he came closer to where you were seated as you smiled at him in return while the theme song of the show came on, the twins paying full attention while cuddled up to their parents.

Tae then wrapped his arm around you to have some physical contact with you while you, as well, lean closer to your husband as you laid your head on his biceps comfortably. He then places the softest and gentle kiss on the crown of your head before softly resting his head slightly on top of yours while the both of you watched the show in amusement.

Within an hour or two, you felt both your children sleeping peacefully in both on your lap as you glance at the clock, seeing it's nearly 9:00 pm which is supposed to be time for your children's bedtime since they need tons of sleep. 

"Let's go put them in their beds, love." He whispered, trying not to wake them up as he succeeded while you nodded in agreement as you removed your head from his biceps and stood up, while he mimics you.

"Goodnight, darling. Sweet dream." You whispered to your son before saying the same thing to your other son while Taehyung kissed their cheeks and said his goodnight's to them.

Well, Taehyung leans against the floor with you in his embrace as you stare at your lovely twins in adoration as you heard a click as the lights turned off while turning around to leave the room and enter you and your dear husband's room.

You went to the bathroom as you took out your toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it before brushing your teeth while Taehyung went in the shower and took a bath with hot water. After brushing your teeth, you waited on your bed with the comfy grey blankets wrapped around as you charged in your phone on your nightstand.

Later on, your dearest husband came and smiled-chuckle at you as he slides in the covers before bear-hugging you while you quietly laugh before you two stare into each other's eyes.

"You know, I still can't believe we're married and are parents to lovely twins, you're such a good mother like I told you when we found out you were pregnant," Taehyung told you as you smile adorably at the memory when you were pregnant with twins. "You're still so beautiful and I'm proud to call you the mother of my children, hun buns." He continued as you chuckle at the pet name.

"You're also an amazing father to our children, as expected." You complimented as you cup his cheeks while softly stroking on them as he leans his head into your hands while he strokes your head, sort of massaging it.

"I love you so much, love." You said as you kissed his lips before cuddling into your hubby.

"Love you more, babygirl."

~The End~