Chapter 20 : Peculiar

He lifts my shirt off of my body and now I'm half-naked in front of him. He's still in his pants and a sleeveless shirt.

Instead of getting cold without half of my clothes, the temperature feels a thousand degrees higher.

It's not the atmosphere, it's because of what we're doing.

He stops for a while as he stares at me. He slides his hand in his back pocket.

Is he going to get that thing?

The perverted side of my mind keeps thinking about exaggerated thoughts.

But instead of getting the thing that my head thought of, he took out his phone and snaps a picture of me. "Jimin!" I scold and he ran upstairs closing the door to his room.

I quickly gather my clothes on the floor and put them back on.

That guy really is a jerk.

I marched my way to his bedroom, I turn the doorknob, and luckily it wasn't locked.

A topless Jimin on the bed surprises me when I opened the door. He's looking at his phone, I'm not assuming but I bet he's looking at my picture.

"You better delete that photo," I said through gritted teeth. I tried hard not to look at his toned muscles but my eyes keep swerving lanes.

"Which one?" He shows me his phone and it views his gallery with tons of pictures of me from earlier. He got it on continuous shots.

"All of them," I demand.

"Not a chance." He snickered. "You look like a model here, you should sign up at a modeling agency." He teases, he should be the one doing that. Many modeling managements will scrimmage just for him.

"Ha-ha, delete it now. Or else."

He stands up from his bed and moves a little closer to me. "Are you threatening me?" He smirks. "Or else what?" He presses.

I stayed silent as I give him a deathly glare. "I was thinking about editing it. Like erasing —" Before he can even finish I wrap both of my hands on his neck to strangle him, he was caught in a surprise which made him drop his phone on the floor.

I push him on the bed and I grab his phone on the floor. As an expert at deleting photos, I quickly got rid of them. Making sure that there's none of them left, I checked all the folders of his gallery and even at his recently deleted photos.

I toss his phone on his bed and went out of his room. I need to go home now.

Dealing with Jimin is the toughest job I had today.

Before I can even take a step down, a pair of arm wraps around my waist and started lifting me up. "Put me down!" I shriek.

"Lower your voice the Austin's might hear us." He breathes in my ear and I find it addictive.

"I'm one of them dimwit." I spit and he only laughs. I keep moving in attempts to make him struggle at lifting me up. But he's stronger than I expected, he's dragging me back inside his room effortlessly.

Just like what I did to his phone, he tosses me on his bed and his sheets smell so much like him.

He hovers on me and leans his face closer, I close my eyes tight and my fists are all curled up in front of my chest.

Just in case he lures me with his touch and does something irrelevant, again.

But instead of doing the thoughts in my head, he places his lips on my forehead, and I slowly open one eye to see what he is doing.