Chapter 49 : Our Night

~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was a clean win for Jimin. Our battles only lasted for twenty minutes and he already has beaten me ten times. He's crazy.

"Now for the deal, you said you're—"

"Can I use the restroom? Thanks." I left his living room without hearing his response, I hurriedly went inside his bathroom on the first floor of his house.

I stayed inside doing nothing. My eyes landed on the soap bar and I unconsciously washed my hands with it.

To spare the time, I played with the suds on my hand.

Should I go out now or no? I don't know, I don't want to leave yet, but Jimin is showing signs that I'm not welcome here. I basically forced him to let me stay and challenged him with a deal that I will never win.

I cover the toilet with its lid and I sat on it, sighing. I can't believe I'm wasting time here inside Jimin's bathroom doing nothing just to stay longer.

I should just accept it, that things between Jimin and I are not going to be the same anymore.

Just because of an unknown reason.

It's a good thing that I really did not break up with Ryan. At least I am not alone.

I slowly opened the bathroom door, trying my best to not make a sound, when I peeked at the living room and I found no one. I started wondering where Jimin could be.

I searched the entire living room but he's not there. I headed to the kitchen and dining room but the lights aren't even on, he is definitely not here. I wanted to check the bathroom if he is there using it but I remembered that I just came out from there. He's probably not there.

That leaves me one place to go.

His bedroom upstairs.

I slowly climbed and knocked on his door but no one is answering. I rolled my eyes before turning the knob that wasn't even locked.

When I came in there's no one, but the lights are on.

Did he go out?

I was about to step my foot out of his bedroom but then someone emerged from the bathroom inside his bedroom.

It's Jimin.

His hair is drenched, droplets of water falling from its tips but it is perfectly brushed backward making his forehead came into view. A towel wrapped around his waist. The muscles and his veiny arms covered with black tattoos and that v-line, I mean his entire torso is indeed a view.

"Elise?" He calls and that was my wake up call.

"Oh, I just want to say thank you for letting me stay." For just twenty minutes when I actually wanted to stay for more. The last part is better left unsaid.

He nods, "Okay." and then suddenly he opens a drawer and he took out a box wrapped in a purple paper, it looks heavy. He then gives it to me.

I hesitantly took it from him. "What's this?" I ask.

"Thanksgiving gift?" His statement sounded like a question and he laughs slightly. "Open it." He timidly smiles.

I followed what he said and I carefully opened the Thanksgiving gift he is talking about.

I started squealing once I realized what it is. These are all the 1975 albums! From the oldest to the latest, a complete set!

"Wh-y?" My voice became shaky, I'm too nervous and excited. I can't believe I'm holding these masterpieces. I've always wanted one, but I'm not someone who is born with a silver spoon in their mouths. My parents taught us how to use money wisely and productively.