p a r t 3

After the burning pancakes fiasco, wanda and pepper decided to make some bacon and eggs for everyone. Pepper was surprised to see Morgan still sprawled across the coach. Wanda caught the blonde's eyes and explained to her what had happened last night, pepper just smile sadly and hug the young woman, telling her how thankful she is. Wanda hugs pepper back and told her that she would be there if both pepper an morgan ever need any help over the recovery or anything else.

After breakfast, sam and bucky volunteered to clean the dishes. Which wanda was grateful for because she hates doing dishes. She then took a walk along the river, when she got a call from Laura.

" Hey Laur—"
" I need you here wanda. Please come here as soon as you can. Clint has been in the toilet for half an hour and there's no sound inside and I'm scared. I need you here in case something happened to him. Please I can't do this alone "
" I'm on my way"

She ran through the trees while yelling Bucky's name. She frantically searching for a car key on the drawer when a hand reached her shoulder. She yelped and turn around only to find that it's just steve.
" Wanda... What happened?" He asked in concern
" No, no I'm okay, i just need a car key. I need to go to the Barton's. Clint is in trouble, laura called" wanda looked like she's on the verge of a breakdown because, let's just face it, besides nat and steve, clint is the only reason she had to keep herself in check, so he doesn't worry about her.

Hearing the commotion, sam and Pepper came from upstairs

" What's going on?" Pepper ask hastily, afraid that something bad is happening
" It's Clint. I need to go there. I need to— i need " wanda was gasping for air and sam hurriedly tuck her close to his chest. Pepper wasted no time running to the garage, trying to find the thing that certainly could help wanda.

" It's okay wanda, it's okay just breathe kid. We're right here " sam coaxed the trembling girl in his arm.
" I can't sam i can't what if he— what if," Wanda's stutters got cut off by a sound of mechanical creaking noise.

And a voice,

" Kid, let's bring you home "

That belongs to Virginia Stark, who is now standing tall in her own iron suit.

Wanda scrambled up from her place in Sam's arm and went around to hug Steve and him.
" I'm— I'll be back before you know it. I love you" then she quickly latched herself to pepper's body to keep herself from falling when pepper starts to fly away from the Stark's.