The concert and the accident

Zhiyu's POV

"Finally I can have some time off, been a while."

The cool breeze from the sea flowing through my body making me feel nice and comfortable, this is the last day I spend in China, I will move to Japan for a while, fans have been so annoyed and paparazzi and endless performance list

I walk along the beach to ease my mind, thinking what to do first day in Japan.

"I don't even know what to expect... Maybe I could have a chance to see Len-senpai with my own eyes and hear him sing with my own ears... Or possibly singing with him, uwahh that would be amazing just to think of!" I speak to myself as I walk along the peaceful place, no one is at the beach right now...

Until...

"Kyahhhh ZHIYU SAMA!!!"
"EH?! NOT AGAIN!!!"
I run as if hell is trying to catch and consume me, a bunch of girls and boys, all kinds of people, all kinds of age running to chase me, that's how fans react when they see me, like...

"So trouble some..." I scratched my head a bit and keep running, I already brought all the stuff I needed so I just run to the airport and stay there for the rest of the day until the plane is due time.

"Jezz, luckily the airport security is good." I let out a relief sigh and find the nearest resting place to stay, it's around 6:30 AM right now, the plane will fly at 8:30 AM so I still have two hours up most.

I tried to meditate in the resting place, clearing my mind and breathing in and out softly, it feels nice, in my mind display a figure of a boy, just my age, slightly taller, he have cyan-eyes that can change color, shifting from cyan to deep blue or red to his liking, he have golden smooth and long hair that he usually tied a small pony tail on his back.
He is a singer like me, has a very wide vocal range and a versatile voice, possessing the ability to hit and leap into high notes effortlessly, sometimes in extremely high octaves, these high notes are reached without strain or loss of power. Moreover, due to his high vocal range, he is capable of producing a very convincing feminine voice.

Sometimes he likes to add different vocal effects to his voice and scream loudly in his song, while he does not typically forget lyrics, when he does, he will either mumble or make cute noises until he remembers the lines.

His name is Kagamine Len, my senpaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Well he isn't noticed me, yet. He is partly the reason why I choose Japan over other place for vacation because I want to hear him singing myself, not via any other devices, I just hope that when I got to Japan, I will be on time to be on his live tour, man... I'm so excited!

"Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight CV02J to Japan. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."