The Decision

Kagamine Len's POV

"C'mon just tell me, you're making me nervous."
"I love you senpai!"
"?!" I'm so surprised... We hardly know each other, why me? Why? I have so many question right now, but I just freeze with time, I don't know how to answer to Zhiyu, he is a well-known singer in China, I know very little about him, why is he even here?

"I'm sorry!" Zhiyu said as he run outside, his voice is shaky and his eyes were watery, he is definitely crying, I tried to catch him but as I dropped myself from the bed I completely fall, my arm's hurt, it's started bleeding again.
"Tch." I quickly cover up the bleeding part with my hand and running to the door, Zhiyu is nowhere to be found.
"Darn it..." I slapped myself, I always made slow decision to the point that it's troublesome for other people, I should fix that, but then now Zhiyu is gone... I want to find him and say thanks.

'Go find Zhiyu, he needs your help Len.'
"Huh?!" I heard a voice, it sounds like Zhiyu but it's deeper and cold, like lifeless.
'Your soul and his are now crossed, I am an ambassador of his soul, I will guide you to Zhiyu, but be aware, there is cost in everything.'

"... ARGH!" suddenly my head hurt like a knife slashed on it, so that's the cost... pain.

I asked my agent to take care of the hospital bill while I go out and find Zhiyu.
"Where could he be..."
'He is in a hotel... He is in pain, hurry, find him, before his soul separate from his body... dead...'
"Ah... This is fine, this is fine... A hotel..." I looked up on my phone, there is a total of 3 hotels near my location, I noticed that Zhiyu is hurt too so he wouldn't be far away.

I go to RIHGA Royal Hotel first because as a singer, he wouldn't stay anywhere cheaper than that.
That's what I thought, I bought some fresh clothes and dyed my hair black, styling different and also wearing contacts so that I look different.

"Hello can I help you?"
"Oh hi, is anyone named Zhiyu Moke staying here?"
"I'm afraid not sir..."
"Oh, thank you, have a nice day." I went of as I heard a whisper: "That sound awfully like Len." I mean, I gotta go.

Next I'm off to Mystays Shin hotel, it's the second biggest hotel in the area, it's look fancy and modern.

"Hello, how may I help you?"
"Uhm... I'm looking for someone named Zhiyu Moke, please?"
"Unfortunately there's no one with that name staying here, sorry sir."
"Well then, thanks for the help." I kicked a rock on the street outside, where could Zhiyu be? The third place is kind of traditional, I don't think a person such as Zhiyu would stay there.

But I'm off to the place anyways, it's "Drop Inn", some kind of traditional Japanese inn, looks normal on the outside, I went inside and the nostalgic feeling hits me, it's... refreshing? I guess?
"Hello sir, how may I serve you?" The host is really polite too as they bow before me, I bowed too.
"I'm looking for a person named Zhiyu Moke, is he here?" I was so desperate that on this last hotel, I decided to tell them how Zhiyu look like and what could he be wearing, I also told them about the bird he have with him.
"Sir you mean Mr. Kagamine Yuuta?"
"Hm... Yeah, I guess."
'Really... Kagamine Yuuta...'
"He is on the first room of the third floor, the right one, just as the elevator open you should see it."
"Thank you very much." I bowed again and proceed to go inside.

Zhiyu Moke's POV

'I can't believe I just did something so horrible to the person I looked up to the most...'
'I guess... I can't see Len-senpai again...' I cried a lot and staying in the bathroom, I just can't believe I did "that" so suddenly, confessing to another boy... I don't even know if Len-senpai is into guy or not... I was so rude.

'I go into the bathroom, I feel so numb, I can't feel anything.'
'I can't think straight anymore.'

...