Chapter 3

"Hey Brooklyn." the voice boomed through the quiet room. I looked toward the door to find Mr. Kane.

" Sup Mr. Kane! Just saying you are the best teacher, tutor, even person!" I said with a mouth full of pizza.

"You look so cute when you do that..." I just looked at him. Did he really just call me cute?

/////////after tutor lesson///////////

After the lesson we decided to finish the pizza and talk. "So Mr. Kane, you've worked here for a year and I know nothing about you. You got a wife and kids?"

He shook his head, "No Brooklyn, I don't have a wife, but I do have a daughter." I looked at him in shock. He seemed like the type of guy to protect his "friend". I shook that thought from my head.

"Really, how old is she, what does she look like?" He looked at me and laughed. Then pulled a picture from his wallet. She was about two or three, with blonde little curls and blue eyes. She looked just like Mr. Kane. She was adorable.

"She's two and her name is Carson. She's my life." He said these words with the most proud smile on his face. He looked so cute and his lips looked so soft.

And.. "Damn I really wanna kiss him.." SHIT. He looked at me shocked then smiled. " Did I say that out loud?" he nodded his head yes. I felt so embarrassed, I put my head in my hands. When I went to look up at him his hand slid onto my cheek and then he kissed me with his soft plump lips.