Chapter 5

After I beat My brother at wrestling, I went upstairs to my room to get clothes then shower. When I got back I had 7 texts and 4 missed called. All from Mr. Kane.

I turned on my pandora to block out my talking so my parents couldn't hear me on the phone.

"Brooklyn?!? oh my god are you okay?" Woah is he worried?

"Ya I'm fine haha. What's wrong?"

"You never texted me when you got home so I knew you got home safe..." shoot. I so tottally forgot.

"Ya sorry. I got distracted by my brother. I'm so sorry. Please fow div me?! I said in a cute baby talk.

"God Brooklyn. I really wanna see you." He said with a sexy grown.

"Please don't do that. It's really sexy and mmmmm..."

" I say you go to bed and come see me after school. " he told me in the most sexiest voice.

"And why is that?" I asked in the same tone.

"So you can see me and then you can meet my daughter." Oh my god. Am I ready to meet his kid? What if she doesn't like me? What if she just totally hates me? What if--- Brooklyn calm down shes two. You're gonna be okay.

" I think Im okay with that haha.."

"Okay, good. Well I'm gonna get her to bed and you better go to bed too. Good night and dream about me. " We said our good nights and I did dream about him that night. (But not a dirty dream. Like his daughter was there n she liked me so ya).