Chapter 4: Weapons and Love

Peters pov

" Spidey!!" The squeal is easily recognizable. I turn to see Wade full costume. I give him a slight wave. He rushes over to me. " I saw like a group of bad guys over there and thought maybe you want to join me." Wade spews the offer. I nod and we make our way over there. He was wrong this isn't a group of bad guys it's an army.

" Shit that's a lot of people who is summoning an army to New York." A deep gravely voice asks from behind us. I turn towards the voice.

" Well if Isn't the devil himself." Wade chuckles. Daredevil waves and I wave back.
" Hey D." I greet my hero friend.

" I hate that nickname why does Dp get the cool one." Daredevil jokes. " Reds more suiting for me cause I'm always covered in blood." Deadpool prompts. I nod agreeing.

" We need to get out of here now. This is isn't job for team red." D snaps. He runs off I follow quickly. Wades behind me he is slower than Daredevil and I.

" What the hell!" I shout furiously at daredevil.
He frowns and look toward me. He looks around for a bit. " It's weapon X." He says grimly. I tilt my head in confusion. I go to say something but Daredevil slams his hand over my mouth. Deadpool appears seconds later panting.

" You guys need to slow down next time." He pants. I nod and daredevil stands at the edge of the building a frown prominent. " I don't think this is a job for us let's go." D says and sits down.

" Ooh we should choose a topic and talk about it." Wade shouts enthusiastically. I nod Daredevil smiles and nods. " Why not." He says softly.

" Ok let's talk about love." Wade says dreamily. I snicker.

" Ok well I need some help. The girl I've really liked for a couple of months just asked me out. I don't know what to do because I'm also interested into another person." I start the conversation.

" Wait the girl it's Gwen right. We've been talking about her for awhile. She's finally showing interest you should accept." daredevil replies. " I think you shouldn't. Your Spiderman you'd be putting her in danger." Wade counters.

I was shocked as the quick response. Daredevil looks over at Wade a smirk on his face."Jealous Red." He taunts. Wade pouts.

" No"

" You are!" Daredevil blurts out laughing. Wade gets up and jumps off the building. I run to the edge to see if he's ok. I see him stand up and wave goodbye.

The next morning

Wade seemed so upset last night. I got mad at Daredevil for being so mean. I get ready for school. I go to leave when I see my dad talking to someone in the kitchen. " Hey I'm going to school." I tell my dad. The man at the table looks toward me.

" Pete! Come meet Matthew Murdock he's a lawyer a damn good one at that. Matt this is my son Peter ." My dad introduces me. I offer my hand. The guy stands still not making a move to accept the handshake. " Are you offering your hand." Matthew asks tentatively. He then makes a quick movement and shakes my hand.

I notice he's wearing dark glasses. Oh my god he's blind. " I'm sorry I didn't realize." I quickly apologize. He smiles kindly. It looks to familiar. My dad smiles for a brief second. " Ok Matt there are more place for me to show you." My dad says and lets the blind lawyer take his arm. " See you around Mr.Murdock." I say and look toward my dad who nods.

" Oh please call me Matt all my friends do." He says with a grin. I nod. " Ok see you later Matt."  I turn around and start to make my way to the exit.

" See you later Spidey." The man says so quiet that I wouldn't of been able to here it without my heighten senses. I stop and look at the man walking away. " Daredevil." I whisper. He nods and is escorted fully of my sight.

Wades pov

I'm at my locker when I'm ran into at full force. I'm knocked back. I go to glare at whoever it was and see Peter. He's breathless and his hairs a mess. " Wade I just met Daredevils alternate personality!" He exclaims excitedly.

[ How threatening is he]

{ Is he cute!}

" What! No way." I'm now as excited as he is.
" He's blind." Peter blurts.

[ No fucking way]

{ The devil is blind what a twist!}

" Are fucking for real."

Peter nods. I start wheezing. Peter has a lopsided smile. I hit my thigh I can't stop laughing. The devil of Hell's Kitchen the one who's watching out for them is fucking blind. It shouldn't be so funny, but I can't help but imagine him acting all helpless.  The boxes start cackling.

A girl with blonde hair approaches us. " Hey Pete do you have an answer for me?" She ask quietly. " I would love to go out with you Gwen." Peter says happily. The girl nods then shoots me a glare.

[ Yo What the fuck ]

{ She's stealing our baby boy and has some kind of agenda against us}

I can't wait to find out what it is.