Chapter 7: Someone really wants to die

Peters pov

I wake up to soft snoring. I see Wade sleeping peacefully next to me. He is so beautiful. I look at the clock 7:25 a.m. I get up and go to the bathroom and take a shower and start to get dressed . I wear the new crop top I bought. It's a sweatshirt that stops halfway down my abdomen it gots Deadpool's logo on it. I look in the mirror the make up has mostly come of so I wash the rest off.

I admire the marks on my neck a nice reddish purple. Some rest on my jawline and on my collarbone. I hear footsteps make their way to my bathroom. I see Wade enter the bathroom. I turn around to face him.

" 'S pretty with my marks covering your neck." Wade slurs tiredly. I get closer to him.I wrap my arms around his neck. I stand on my tip toes to try and get rid of the hight difference. I look up at him pleadingly and he kisses me and grabs my ass. I squeak and he laughs his voice still raspy from sleep.

" You can get ready in my bathroom but you have too teleport out of here. My dads think I'm dating Deadpool." I tell him massaging circle into his back.

" You are Baby that's why you got the crop top and my marks." He protests. " Secret identity babe." I tell him. He sighs and grabs his stuff I exit the bathroom with one last kiss. " Your lucky I stayed up most of the night to fix the teleporter." He calls after me and I snort.

I make my way to the kitchen and I sit down at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal. I hear a loud "oof" come from the door way. I see Scott there. " What happened to your neck?" He asks concern lacing his voice.

" Deadpool." I mumble between bites. " Wait he did that to your neck." I hear Sam laugh. Scott turns towards saw confused. Sam pushes past him and sits next to me at the table. Scott sits at the table to.

" Those are clearly hickies." Sam announces. I get up and put my bowl by the sink. Sam smirks when he sees my outfit. Shorts and the Deadpool hoodie croptop. " You going to wear that school?" Scott asks looking at Sam for help.

" I have to show I'm taken. He is quite possessive." I tell Scott. " I don't think he's good for you then." I hear Bucky say. I see him standing near the table with a frown. " leave spider-boy alone." Sam laughs. I grin and high five him.

" Well I've got to go." I smile and head out.

That night Tony's pov

I walk into my room and in my bed lays Deadpool. What the hell is he doing here. " I know he's taking forever." He whines loudly. I open the door all the way. He sits up with a smirk and holds up my lube.

" The cheap stuff come on Stark." I hear him teasing. I frown at him. He raises his hands in defeat. " I come in peace." He says calmly.

" Your a murderer how can I trust you." I growl. He sighs and looks down. He gets off my bed and take a few strides closer to me. " It has to deal with Spider-man." He answers quietly.

" What do you want with him." I snap standing at attention. I have my gauntlet aimed at him. Deadpool frown creases his mask. Steve enters the room. The stand down between me and the monster standing in front. " What the hell is going on here." Steve ask worriedly.

" Well I've come to give you the plans for a hit on Spider-man." He tells Steve. He looks at me with panic. " Why would you do that, you care about no besides yourself." I growl.

" I care about Peter." The mercenary mummers. His hand moves to his mask and he takes it off. He has fluffy blonde hair and scars covering his face. It's Peters friend Wade .
" They think I'm a crazy bastard. So if I don't do the hit they won't change the plans they'll take it as I don't care." He tells me handing me a burner phone.

" See you around tin can."

" Wait."

He turns around in shock I stopped him. His eyes are very expressive. They light up. " I told you guys he doesn't hate me." Wade says happily. Who is he talking to. " It past 11 you should stay." Steve says. I frown . He squeals.
" Steve your inviting this monster to stay." I snap turning to face him. Steve nods and Wade hugs him happily. Steve smiles fondly.

" Yes white we won't be sleeping on the lawn." Wade says turning to face someone who does not exist. I look towards Steve with concern.

" What do you mean you won't be sleeping in the lawn." Steve asks with worry. " Oh when Team Red meets up I stay out past 11. That's when Logan locks the doors and doesn't let me in. I once used my teleporter to come in and he kicked me out." Wade explains quickly.

"Well you can sleep here tonight. On the couch I'll get you some blankets." Steve says and ushers Wade out of the room.

I follow them to the living room. Peter was laying on the couch. He was in his suit bleeding out. "Oh god Petey." Wade rushes to his side.
He picks my son up.

********* Wades pov*******
" This is my fault. I knew something was off about this hit."  I wail into my hands. I feel a hand on my back. I look up to see my hero.
" Hey buddy this wasn't your fault you had no idea." Steve says comforting. I smile at him and he leaves. Peter hasn't wake up yet. He passed out from blood loss and has been out for a few hours.

{Wrong it's our fault completely we hurt Petey}

[What's that smell]

My eyes widen as everything goes in slow motion. It's gasoline. I see the faint trail. I throw my body on Peters. The room explodes into flames. The pain of the impact of the  flames make me cry out.

[ Someone really wants Petey dead and they know he secret identity]

" No this person really wants to die." I growl and lift peter above the  flames. I grab his webshooters and jump out the window.

{OH MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO DIE}

[ We will live but Pete won't]

Then we hit something. It wasn't the ground it was Ironman. I could tell he is worried. I grip Spidey closer. No one is ever going to hurt him.

Tony has brought Petey and I back to his living room. We're not alone though the devil himself is sitting on the couch worrying.  After I place Spidey in his room I rush to his side.

" MATTY" I shout and jump into his waiting arms. He almost drops me and I laugh at his lame attempt. "Shit Wade why are you so heavy." He pouts and puts me down.

" Pure muscle, man." I respond happily.

[ no we are just fat]

{ WE WOULD NEVER SKIP LEG DAY}

" So Wade we need to talk."

that doesn't sound good