Chapter Five - Accept Your Feelings

~Chuuya's POV~

Dazai wouldn't explain what was going on. He pulled me along until we arrived at his place. Before I knew it we were in his bedroom and I was thrown onto the bed. "Ow, Dazai what the hell?!" I asked angrily. "Chuuya, First you confess to me and then you go all Tsundere on me. I'm not gonna put up with that, so I'm going to make you accept your feelings." Dazai replied. He crawled on top of me. "O-oi, Dazai, wait a second-" I was interrupted by Dazai kissing me. It wasn't like the kiss earlier. This kiss was rough and passionate. His hands made their way up my shirt.  I broke the kiss with a gasp when he touched my nipple. "Oh? Are you sensitive here?" Dazai teased. "Shut up.." I said turning my head away. "Still refusing to accept your feelings huh? Well, I'll change that." Dazai said. His hand made it's way lower. Soon before I knew, all our clothes were all over the floor. Dazai touched me for a while. His hand made it's way to my hole and he inserted a finger. "Ah!" I moaned. Soon he removed his finger. "Chuuya, I'm going in now, Relax." He said. After a little bit Dazai began to move. "Ah! D-Dazai!" I reached out my arms and pulled Dazai closer, which I think surprised him a bit. "D-Dazai........Feels....good..." I panted. Dazai smirked. "I like it when you're honest with yourself, Chuuya." He said. He kissed me again. Our fingers intertwined. Soon I broke the kiss. "Ah! I Can't-" "Chuuya, Together, let's cum together!" Dazai panted. Soon we both came. Dazai collapsed on top of me. "Haah~ That was amazing!" Dazai said. We both laid there panting for a bit. Dazai pulled out, but stayed on top of me. "Dazai, get off....." I complained. "Too tired..." Dazai replied. I sighed. "You're an idiot........but....I love you anyways...." I said. "You're going to be more honest now hmm? Who knew sex could make someone so much more honest hehe." Dazai laughed. "Whatever....." I replied. "I love you Chuuya~" Dazai said. After a bit of silence I spoke up. "I love you too." I said. I then realized Dazai had fallen asleep. 'Geez, he fell asleep that quickly.....and he's still on top of me.....ugh....well, guess there's nothing I can do now...' I thought to myself. And soon I drifted to sleep too.