Chapter 5

Zachary's POV

I heard the roars of Edgy and the other monsters in the cave.  I ran, ran as fast as I could.  Tree branches were smacking my face, slowing me down.  I ran until I saw a child waving to me in the distance.  I ran to the child, screaming for help, when I realized that this was the same one that killed my sister.

I ran after the child, wanting to strangle them to death.  The child was wearing a green and yellow striped shirt, and brown sweatpants.  The child walked behind a tree and just disappeared, this world makes no sense anymore.  I slowly walked down to the tree where the child disappeared.  

I walked until I felt the ground fall under my right foot.  Sticks impaled my right foot, blood was dripping everywhere.  I screamed in pain as my foot was impaled by 3 sharp sticks.  The sticks impaled my heel, mid section, and on my big toe.  I heard a whimpering sound behind me, I looked behind me to see a very tall skeleton monster.  It was wearing some weird armor looking costume with an orange scarf on its neck.  It had three horns, it looked to be 15 feet.  

This skeleton monster grabbed my foot and ripped it off the sharp sticks.  I screamed in pain as the put me in it's arms.  It purred as it nuzzling my face.  It started to walk towards the cave, I tried to move but the sticks immobilized me.  I just layed in this skeletal beast's arms, crying in pain and fear.

When we got to the cave entrance the monster licked my leg and shoulder, which I completely forgot about that cut.  It hurt like crazy, and why was this monster being so kind to me?  This monster is so sweet, I will call him Cinnabon.  

Cinnabon put me in the nest gently, so he doesn't hurt me.  I grab the Harry Potter book and start to read. 

9 hours later

I woke up to a sharp sting in my foot and shoulder.  I looked around to see Cinnabon and Edgy sleeping.  I also both of their twins sleeping in the nest as well.  I saw this as my attempt of escaping to murder that child.  I got up and limped as fast as I could.  I could feel the child's throat in between my hands.

I felt a tug on my throat and then I fell on my back.  I looked to see Edgy holding a leash.  I knew I could not escape if this leach was on me, I tugged on it as hard as I possibly could.  After about 5 tugs Edgy was gone and the leach was on the ground.  I picked up the leash and started to limp to the exit, still looking to see where Edgy was.  I turned around and ran into something very hard.  I looked up to meet the angry gaze of Edgy.

He grabbed me and dropped me off in the corner of the cave.  I saw a metal part of the cave wall.  Edgy snatched the leash from my hands, and placed the leash on the metal.  I struggled to get the leash off the metal, but it was just like the collar, stuck.

Edgy's POV

This child is getting on my nerves.  Why did I agree to heal him, all he has done is run away.  He woke me up in the middle of the night.  I had to attach him to the timeout corner, the one that I made for my younger brothers.  

My innocent brother told me the kid fell into a human made trap.  Did this kid bring another human with him?  I gotta find that human before it kills everyone, nahh I will do it in the morning.

Cinnabon Pov

I woke up to the human struggling to get it's leash off.  It should not do that, My big brother will get mad.  I got out of bed to get some apples for the human.  When I went to where we kept the apples I saw that the apples were all rotting.  So I went and woke up my twin.

Brother I need you to go hunting.  I stated.

Why do I have to do anything for you?! My twin growled.

Because the human needs to eat too. I explained.

FINE, I will do it for that useless human. He yelled.

Thank you brother. I chirped.

My brother ran off into the woods to find any deer monster to kill.  I sat in front of the human and started to pet his head.

A/N

I just love writing these chapters.  Cinnabon is finally introduced to the human.  If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote.  Have a great day.

799 words