Chapter 3: Coming Up With A Plan

Afterwhile, Nebula, Rocket and Rhodey arrived, you, Bruce and Rocket were asked to go to New Asgard and get Thor. You and Bruce, who was carrying two tacos, were walking out just as Nebula and Rhodey were walking in. Then you two passed Scott sitting on a bench and carrying nothing but a taco shell. You look down on the ground and saw that all of the fillings were on the ground. Bruce seemed to notice this too as he gives Scott his tacos and you two go and meet up with Rocket.

You summoned up a portal and the three of you walk through and enter into New Asgard. "Kind of a step down from a golden palace for an Avenger highness or whatnot." Rocket remarked as you closed the portal and you three walk along the road to this little fishers town. "Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First, they've lost Asgard, then half the people." Bruce said to him. "Yeah....They're probably just happy they have a home." You said when a voice shouts. "You shouldn't have come!"

You three look over and see a woman with long dark curly hair, smirking at you three. "Valkyrie! Great to see you, Angry Girl." Bruce said to her with a smile. "I think I liked you better either of the other ways." She said and Bruce gives a nervous smile. "This is Rocket." He introduced as he points at Rocket. "How you doin'?" He said as he waves. "And this is (y/n)." Bruce introduced as you wave and nod at her. "Hello!" You say as Valkyrie looks at you and Rocket then looks up at Bruce.

"He won't see you." She said. "That bad, huh?" Bruce asked. "We only see him once a month, when he comes in for...supplies." she said as she looks over her shoulder towards alittle corner where you see tons and tons of barrels of beer. "It's that bad." Bruce said, nervously. "Yeah." She said, nodding.

The three of you come up to Thor's house and Rocket opens the door first. "What the...Woo! Something died in here." He remarks as you three walk in. "Hello? Thor?" You called out. "Are you here about the cable? The Cinemax ran out two weeks ago, and, sports were all kind of fuzzy..." Thor's voice calls out and you three walk into the living room to see a large blue rock creature in the couch with a small purple alien eating some pizza.

You look around the room in disgust as Thor walks in and your jaw drops. Thor grew out his hair and beard but what shocked you the most was that he let himself go. Thor looks over at you, Bruce and Rocket in shock then raised his arms up in excitement.
"Guys! Oh, my God!" He exclaims with enjoyment. "My God! How have you been?" He asked as he hugs Bruce then he turns to Rocket. "Come here, you little rascal!" He said as he starts to hug Rocket. "No, I'm good! I'm good. That's not necessary!" Rocket exclaims then Thor sees you. "And the witch! Oh my God!" He said and he hugs you and he smelled like he bathed in the beer cause that's all you could smell.

"Hulk, you know my friends, Miek, Korg, right?" Thor said to Bruce when he finished hugging you. "Hey, boys!" Bruce greets. "Hey, guys. Long time no see. Beer's on the bucket. Feel free to log on to the wi-fi. No password, obviously." Korg said as Thor smiles. "Thor, he's back. That kid on the TV who's called me a dickhead again." Korg said as he points to the TV, which was showing a video game.
"Noobmaster." Thor growls as he stares at the TV. "Yeah, Noobmaster69." Korg said as he hands his headphones to Thor.

Thor takes the headphones and starts to speak into the microphone. "Noobmaster. Hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder? Listen, buddy. If you don't log off this game immediately I'm gonna fly home to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms then shove them up your butt! Oh, that's right. Yes, go cry to your father, you little weasel!" He threatens then hands the headphones back to Korg. "Thank you, Thor." Korg said, appreciatively. "Let me know if he bothers you again, okay?" Thor said. "Thank you very much. I will." said Korg as he goes back to play the game and Thor turn to you three.

"So you guys want a drink? What are you drinking? We have beer, tequila, all sorts of things." Thor said as he points to his cooler and grabs a new bottle of beer then uses Stormbreaker to open the bottle. "Thor, you all right?" You asked with concern. "Yes, I'm fine! Why, don't I look all right?" Thor asked.
"You look like melted ice cream." Rocket said as Thor looks down at his expanded gut.