Bonus Chapter: Deleted Idea for Endgame

You walk through the portal, enter the Sanctum then wave your hand and the portal closes behind you. You sighed as you lowered your hood off of your head as you go up the stairs to see Wong standing there, giving you a disapproving look. "I don't want to hear it, Wong." You said to him, coldly, as you started to walk past him. "I really hate when you do this, (y/n). You've been gone for hours!" He said as he follows behind you. "I know. You tell me that every day." You said to him. 

"I just worry about you, (y/n). It's almost like you want to be killed." Wong said to you. "And what's wrong with that?" You asked him as you glare at him for a moment before you go and head to a bathroom. "You shouldn't be doing this! Think about Vincent! You can't abandon him!" Wong yells at you. "I am thinking about him!" You exclaim as you turn to face Wong. "Why do you think I go out and fight these monsters?! To make sure he is safe! If Stephen were here....!" You stopped yourself then look down at the floor.

"(Y/n)..." Wong said, softly, but you shake your head as tears fall down your face. "Just...just... I'm sorry, Wong." You whispered as you turn away and head towards the bathroom and take a shower.

Sometime later, you were in the kitchen area, making some sort of lunch, when you heard footsteps behind you. You turn around and see your five year old son, who was just the spitting image of Stephen, on top of some small steps, reaching out for a plate of cookie that you made the other day with him.

"Vincent Strange! You know you're not supposed to have a cookie before lunch." You said, in a warning tone. He looks over at you, in fear, before he decides to start running off. "Oh no you don't, you munchkin!" You exclaim, playfully, as you run after him, but he was alittle faster than you. You hear him let out a giggle until you jump up and fly over him and stand in front of him then picked him up and spinned him around.

"No fair, Mommy! You cheated!" He squeals and you giggle at this. "Well, you were about to steal a cookie!" You said then you blew a rasberry on his cheek, making him squeal out in laughter. He was squirming in your arms but you held on tight to him. 

Finally, the goofiness calms down as you look down at him then kissed the side of his head. "You hungry?" You asked and he nod, enthusiastically. "Then let's go eat." You said and you set him down on his feet and the two of you walk back into the kitchen and began to eat lunch.

"Mastery of the sling ring is essential to the mystic arts. They allow us to travel throughout the multiverse. All you need to do is focus. Visualize. See the destination in your mind. Look beyond the world in front of you. Imagine every detail. The clearer the picture, the quicker and easier, the gateway will come." You instruct your son as he stands next to you, his left hand wearing the sling ring, and starts to move his right hand in a circular motion.

"Just concentrate, Vincent." You said to him as he moves his hand but only orange sparks appear. You looked down at your son and you almost busted out laughing because he had the same annoyed and frustrated look Stephen had when he first tried summon a portal.

"Darn it!" He shouts in frustration as he throws his arms up. "Vincent....I know it's frustrating but you need to focus." You said to him as he pouts and looks down at the floor. "It's too hard!" He exclaims. "I bet Daddy figure it out faster than me."

You frown as you kneel down to him and said. "Actually, it took your father alittle while to summon the portal. He was having problems as well." Vincent looks at you in shock. "Really?" He asked, shocked. "Yeah, he had problems with magic as well. Although, he had a harder time because his hands were messed up." You said to him. "Because of the accident?" Vincent asked you. You give a small frown to him and nodded.

Since the moment he could speak and comprehend full on sentences, you told him everything about Stephen and how you two met and about what Thanos did.