Chapter 2

Today we have a cat with us, from Shadow Clan. Every body gasps. He was at the battle 3 moons ago, and StrayHeart has just now decided to tell me. So he will battle to see if he becomes a warrior, and if he fails said SandTail?  (deputy of Thunder Clan).   If he fails he shall be executed.......immediately. That's not fair, said Wolf Fang. It's fine, says the Shadow Clan cat. It seems he has finally come out from hiding, says FireStar. Who will fight this kit, I am not a kit shouts the Shadow Clan cat. He will fight......LandClaw.

                            Land Claw, the highest ranked warrior next to StrayHeart. The battle will begin at sun down, says FireStar. Good now we have time to train for your battle, says StrayHeart. No training before this battle this is a battle of honor, says LandClaw. StrayHeart and Wolf Fang look confused, what do you mean no training. It's honor if your challenger doesn't train you don't train. Fine have it your way, says Wolf Fang in a sassy attitude. Sharing tongues then, says  the Shadow Clan cat. Sure, says StrayHeart.

                           The battle begins in 30 seconds, announced FireStar. LandClaw  Shadow Clan cat are you ready. Yes, they both say at the same time. Ok then, 3....2.....1.....fight! LandClaw attacks first with a pounce, the Shadow Clan cat gets pushed to the ground. LandClaw jumps back and attacks again with another pounce and another and another. The Shadow Clan cat on the ground try's getting up, he can't get up so LandClaw taunts him. The Shadow Clan cat gets up pounces, and bites LandClaw's ear. LandClaw yelps, the cat holds on to the ear. LandClaw try's to shake it of, but the tip of his ear gets ripped off. With blood dripping down his face he pounces, the Shadow Clan cat try's grabbing  his tail. This time LandClaw try's dodging, but the cat is to quick he bites down and rips the end of that tail right of. LandClaw try's getting up but the Shadow Clan cat pounces, pushing LandClaw to the ground. I don't want to kill you, the cat whisperers. Just back out, no LandClaw says trying to catch a breath. Ok, and with no air left LandClaw says, stop. The Shadow Clan cat backs off, FireStar calls the medicine cat Two Leaf over. Bring him to the cave and heal him, Firestar says with relief.

                                 We have a winner, the Shadow Clan cat. Everyone cheers, so what's his name WinterClaw shouts? His name shall be LuckyPaw, cause of how incredibly lucky he was. Tomorrow all cats without apprentices shall meet me at stone peek.