1

Everything started when I met him. I was excitedly searching for the main library I had been looking forward to since, from what I had heard their variety of book was immense. My mind being to preoccupied by the size of the library building I failed to notice the tall male headed my way. Even now I wonder how I had failed to notice such a tall and built individual who stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Sorry short stuff didn't see you there," he chuckles as my ass lands on the cold hard ground. I watched for a second as he walked around me as if nothing had happened and my mind told me to let it go.

"Insolent idiot," I muttered and once the words left my mouth I could feel my body freeze in fear. His once loud steps stopped and I could clearly hear as he turned back towards where I still sat on the ground. My heart rose with every step he took, it almost felt like I was some stupid girl who was running away from a serial killer.

"What did you say?" He spoke up behind me his voice deep and raspy. Slowly I turned my head back to where I had heard the voice only to find him kneeling in front of me. My eyes first landing on his strong built chest and I was terrified to look up at his face. Which even with him kneeling he still seemed to be huge compared to me.

"I asked, what did you say?" He spoke up again and his voice made my throat close down on itself.

"Insolent idiot," I repeated a little louder and I almost applaud myself for not stuttering.

"Cute." My eyes shot up in surprise and I almost jumped out of my skin when I recognized who I had just insulted. His blue eyes glowing with excitement while a mischievous grin twisted itself on his lips. I was still too shocked to talk my hazel eyes widely open in disbelief with the many thoughts racing through my mind.

Did the school's bad boy just call you cute!

No, forget that I had just called Ethan Hayes the Prince and Idol of this school an insolent idiot.

I'm dead and I didn't even get the opportunity to visit the place I had solely come to this school for.

A bell rang and it seemed to pull me out of my shocked state and I managed to breathe again. "I am not cute," I argue lamely as I crawl away from him. His grin only grows at my outburst and I almost want to slap myself for that.

"Your name?" He asks as he straightens himself up while shoving his large hands into his pants pockets. Standing up quickly I dust myself off avoiding his eyes that were making me squirm like a little girl.

Get a hold of yourself.

You are a man.

Oh, no why is he coming closer.

"You aren't going to make me repeat myself again, are you?" His question was provoking yet harsh as he spoke. I looked away shyly for a second before I regained my composure.

"Why do you care?" I glared as I took a step backward cautiously. His smirk only seemed to grow as he took a step forward.

"Cause I do, now don't make me ask another time", he warned as he leaned down his face only inches away from me.

"Louie... ", I mumbled weakly as I stumbled away from him. His dark chuckle almost made my heart drop in embarrassment, however, I wasn't about to give him the satisfaction. I unintentionally dramatically swag my book back over my shoulder as I began to walk away.

"Where you headed to?" I didn't respond my mind once again getting lost in the endless possibilities of the new library.