5

Severus checks the time then gets up since its not morning. He takes a shower to wake him up a little and gets dressed. Severus walks out and begins to make his way to the great hall when he sees harry walking alone. So he goes up to harry and says, "Hello Harry."

Harry jumps and looks at him. "Oh hi Severus."

Severus grins a little. "Did I scare you?"

Harry pouts, "You snuck up on me."

"Aww I'm sorry harry." Severus says chuckling a little.

"Any way. When would you like to go out exactly I don't think we ever set a time." Harry says smiling.

Severus shrugs. "When ever you want." 

"How about two?" Harry asks.

Severus nods. "Sounds good."

"great. Also are you okay you seem tired?" Harry asks notcing dark crcles forming under his eyes.

"I'm fine. Just been having trouble staying asleep."

Harry nods. "Well maybe after breakfast and before we go out you should try taking a nap." 

"Ill be fine." Severus says, "you don't need worry."

"Okay Sevy. Come on lets get breakfast." Harry says and leads Severus to the great hall. Severus follows them then they both go to there respective seats.

"You excited for your date harry?" Ron asks harry.

"Of course. we are leaving at two." Harry says as he eats.

"Well have fun harry." Hermione says. 

Harry smiles. "Of course I will."

"So he is warming up to you still?"

Harry nods. "Yep. I am still surprised he took me to his chambers last night." 

Hermione and Ron nod in agreement. harry looks at severus and sees he hasn't eaten. "He seems tired. he said hes not getting good sleep." 

"Maybe tonight you can stay with him and make sure he gets some." Ron says then stuffs his mouth. 

"Ronald that Is inappropriate." 

"I didn't mean it that way." Ron says through his food. Ron swallows and says. "get your mind out of the gutter mione."           

Hermione blushes an harry laughs. "Either meaning. Maybe I will."

They nod. 

At two Severus and Harry leave the school and go to diegon ally. Harry leads Severus to a nice restaurant and gets them a table. they sit down Severus facing the door. A waitress gives them menus and asks what they'd like to drink then leaves to get there drinks. 

"Do you like this place so far?" Harry asks.

Severus nods looking around. "yes this place is nice." he picks up the menu and notices the prizes. "Its expensive." 

"Don't worry about the prices sev." harry says and also looks at the menue. 

Severus bites his lip and decides to get the cheapest thing. Harry sets down his menue and looks at Severus. Severus looks at harry and grins. Severus holds Harrys hand and kisses the back of his hand. Harry smiles and the waitress comes back and harry and Severus order.  

The waitress walks away and harry smiles at Severus. Severus smiles back then looks around paying close attention to the door. Harry notices and says, "Are you okay Sev?"

Severus nods. "yes why?"

"Your staring at the door." harry replies and turns around to look at the door. 

Severus shrugs.

Harry looks at him. "Well no one is going to hurt us. Everyone that wants to is either dead or in Azkaban."

"I know Harry." Severus says rolling his eyes.

Harry nods and smiles. "Im glad that you agreed to go on a date with me."

Severus grins. "Yah me to."

"So do you want to do anything after this Sev?"

Severus shrugs. "Up to you."  

"I don't know." Harry says and picks up the dessert menu.                                                                                                                                                                   

Severus watches harry look through the  menu. Then Severus says, "If you want we can go to my room."

Harry looks at him. "that sounds great sev." 

Severus smiles. "I'm glad you think so."

Harry nods and the waitress comes back and sets there food in front of them. They eat and then harry orders them dessert. The waitress clears there table and then brings them back dessert. They eats and Severus puts some frosting on Harrys nose. harry giggles and whips it off and does it back to Severus.

Then harry pays and they go back to Hogwarts. Severus leads the way down to his room. They sit down and Severus looks at harry. "I don't know what to do from here."

Harry smiles softly. "Well that depends. Do you want to be cuddly or more?" Harry asks and cuddles to Sevs side who puts an arm around him.

Severus kisses his cheek. "I think this is fine."

Harry smiles and nuzzles him. "Am I going to stay the night?"

"Only if you want to."

"I don't want to impose."

"I don't have any plans for tomorrow. I mean its Sunday."

Harry smiles and kisses his cheek. "I love you Sevy."

Severus smiles. "I love you to..."]

Harry smiles and they both slowly fall asleep on the couch.