8

Harry and Severus walk around the school in comfortable tell its almost curfew. Severus leads harry back to there room and they get ready for bed. 

"Its weird to think of this as our room." harry says as he sits nect to severus both of them in there pajamas. 

"Good or bad weird?" Severus asks. 

"Good." Harry says smiling and kisses Severus cheek.

Severus smiles a little watching as Harry falls asleep.

In the morning Harry wakes up and looks at Severus to see hes asleep. Harry smiles a little watching him. Severus does seem younger in his sleep. Though they are both about the same hight. Harry smiles softly and plays with his hair. Then harry takes his hand and rolls up his sleevee looking at all the cuts up and down the arm.

Harry frowns slightly and pulls the sleeve back down and looks at Severus neck were the skin is scarred by the snake bight. Then severus wakes uo moving slightly. "Morning Harry." Severus mumbles.

"Morning Sevy." Harry says and kisses his cheek. "Lets go get breakfast."

"Not hungry." Severus says oulling Harry close.

"To bad." Harry says wiggling out of his grip. "We also have classes today."

Severus huffs and gets up.

Harry smiles and gets up and they get ready.

When they get to the great hall Severus sees Lupin sitting at the table. Severus grimmicas remebering what happened a few days ago before the full moon transformation.

So Severus decides to follow harry to the griffendore table suprisng and confusing everyone. But Harry smiles. "Welcome to griffendore."

Ron glances at Severys and mumbles morning.

Hermione smiles. "Morning Professore."

"Morning." Severus mumbles glanceing at Lupin who just glares at him. Hes going to kill me. Severus quitly thinks to himself.

"You ok Sevy?" Harry asks giving him some food.

Severus nods and eats what Harry gave him thinking its weird to be eating at a stufent table since hes been sitting at the teacher table for so long.

Harry takes Severus wanting to calm him a little able to tell his nervouse about somthing.

Its not like anyone will care when im dead. No one really like me... does Harry really like me? He hated me since he first met me. Severus thinks to himself. Severus then glanves at Lupin, then looks again swearing he saw james standing behind Lupin. Stop it! You know hes dead no ones out to get you lupin cant actually kill you. Right?

"Severus?"

Severus flincjes slightly. "Hmm?"

"Ive said your name ten times. We need to get to class." Harry says softly.

"Rigjt class. Thats a thing." Severys mumbles standing.

"Are you ok professore?" Hermione asks.

"Of course i am." Severus says and leavs the great hall.

Harry frowns a little and looks at Hermione. "I think somthibg is wrong."

"We can find out after class." Hermione says and leads them out.

"Weird he sat with us though... think somthing happend between him and Lupin?" Ron says.

"Yeah. But ill find out after class."

AN

So i was thinking about making this a sub snape fanfic. What do you all think?

And sorry about the wait and the length hope you all like it.