Leave

Pairing: Alex Høgh Andersen x Reader

Word count: 3,667

Warnings: angst, fluff, light cursing, Marco Ilsø

Requested: Yes! by a wonderful Anon!

Summary: Alex is away filming... What happens when Y/N sees someone putting stories on his snapchat?

When you went into this relationship, you knew being with Alex would have it's ups and downs mainly because of his job, but you were prepared to deal with it. Now you've been together for nearly two years and there's been just as many good times as there have been bad ones, but you wouldn't trade it for the world. You knew you loved him and that wasn't about to change. You were supposed to go out with some friends for lunch when you got a notification on your phone from snapchat. You decided to check it before you went to go get ready. Alex was away for work, filming a new movie in England and wouldn't be back for at least another 3 weeks. Someone had his phone and was posting pictures and videos of Alex and other cast members out drinking and dancing at a club. You felt your heart sink when you saw random girls hanging all over him and him not doing anything to push them away, especially when the blonde climbed in his lap and wrapped her arms around him. You decided you didn't want to go to lunch and texted your friends, telling them you weren't feeling well and you'd meet them next time. One of the friends you were supposed to meet with happens to be dating one of Alex's best friends, so when you cancelled last minute, of course she was worried. Unbeknownst to you, she texted her boyfriend after she got your text and asked him to check on you. You had already curled up on the couch under a warm blanket and turned on Netflix before you got his text.

Marco: Hey... Jenn said you cancelled last minute. You ok?

Y/N: Yep. I'm fine

He knew just from the way you texted him that something was up.

Marco: No you're not. Tell me what's going on

Y/N: Nothing's going on. I'm fine.

Marco: I don't believe you

Y/N: you don't have to. But I am

Marco: Then open your door...

Your heart sank as you turned your head towards your door. You should have known he would be on his way over here if Jenn said anything to him. You curse under your breath as you walk to open the door and let him in.

"See, I can tell just by looking at you that something is wrong..." he says as he walks in and shuts the door behind him, following you to the couch. You look at him as he sits on the opposite end. "Stop pretending you're okay... Cause I know you're not... Just talk to me." You could feel the tears starting to form but you forced them to stay down as you let out a heavy sigh and looked at him.

"I don't think he loves me anymore," you tell Marco quietly as you watch his eyes widen.

"What?! Why would you say that?? Of course he does!" he says in disbelief.

"Then why does he have all these girls hanging all over him?" you ask. You watch as his brow creases in confusion.

"Wha... how do you mean? What are you talking about?" he asks you. You pick up your phone and pull up the app before you hold it over to him, letting him see the pictures and videos. "Oh..."

"Yea... so don't tell me there's nothing to worry about," you say angrily.

"I wasn't... I'm not sure what to say in his defense, honestly, except that I do know that he does love you very much," Marco tells you. You couldn't hold the tear that slipped past your eye as you sniffled and shook your head.