Chapter 1: the family life

My name is Mia Moretti

My name is Mia Moretti. I'm 18 and live with my dad Antonio and two brothers Lorenzo and Mateo; my mom passed away when she gave birth to me.

"So my family is The Moretti, the giant Mob in New York; everyone feared my dad and brothers. Both of my family is from Sicily, Italy. .my dad moved here when he was a baby and lived in Italy his whole life; my dad Antonio started to be involved in the mob life when he was 15 years old.
My grandfather was the leader in Italy, and when they moved to the united states, he became the biggest Italian mafia in New York. When my dad got older, he became a leader, then he got my older brothers started to be part of the mob when Lorenzo was 16 years old and Mateo at 14 years old.

"They have been part of the gang at a very young age so that they can protect the family. Especially me because I'm the only girl in the family and the only daughter of Antonio Moretti. So I will be the weakest thing for my father and my brother's enemies. We live in a big house with a five-bedroom house, three bathrooms, and a movie room for our friends to hang out, and the whole place is gated all around. We also have a big pool.

"So I have just a few female friends because the other girls don't like me or they just want to get with my brothers, so it's hard to trust any females.

"On top of that, my brothers are big-time players, so they mess with different girls every other night. They don't believe in love, and if they ever did there, enemies will know that puts them easy targets, so that's why they don't believe in relationships.

"My dad hasn't been with a woman since my mom passed away; she's the only one he trusted with his life, and she loves him for him and not his family money; he dated some woman, but all they wanted was our money, and I didn't like them, and I have told my dad.

"The reason why I haven't been in a relationship is that my brothers and my dad are way overprotective, and they don't trust men because they don't want me to get hurt or they don't want me to get played by their enemies.

"Still, I haven't found the right man, and if one day I do find someone to love me for me and not my family money, then I know he will be the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.