Chapter 3: mia

"It is 6:30 pm, and I get a text from my best friend, Sophia?

Sophia: Hey, I wanted to see if you're going to go to the club diablo's tonight?

Mia : I don't know, I want to go, but I don't think my dad will let me go, and my brothers start tripping.

Sophia: Well, don't tell them. Just say you're going to stay the night at my house.

Mia: Okay, yeah, I will tell them that so they get off my back.

"I go straight to my dad's office to see if he is there. Is he there with Lorenzo?

Mia: Papà (daddy), can I stay at Sophia's tonight?

Anatonio: You know I don't like it when you are not in the house.

Lorenzo: Sorella (sister), are you sure you are not doing anything else because I know you and Sophia.

Mia: No, we are not. We'll be watching Netflix and eating popcorn at her house!

Antonio: I guess you can go then but be sure that you stay in and be safe.

Mia: Thank you, Papà (daddy)!

Antonio: Don't thank me, and I will talk to you later and make sure you call me when you get to Sophia's house. Do you understand, Mia?

Mia: Okay, I will, dad?

"I leave the office, but Lorenzo follows me outside.

Lorenzo: Sorella io non sono sum erano stai andando (really sister? I'm not dumb. Where are you going?)

Mia: I'm not lying, Lorenzo, we are just going to hang out at Sophia house, I promise, but that a not right but I have to tell him that or he will not let me go; he will try to convince my dad to say no

Lorenzo: I'll see you later on tonight, Mia?

Mia: I rush back upstairs to my room to call Sophia?

"It's a go Sophia, but I don't think I convince Lorenzo he was going to make sure we're home knowing him.

Sophia: Well, do you want me to convince Lorenzo? You know I'm good at that.

Mia: No, thanks, I got it; please don't try to fuck my brother; that is so gross. Eww!!

I go to Sophia's house to get ready to go out and party. I just hope Lorenzo doesn't follow us tonight. Sophia decides to wear a grey crop top and a skirt with some stilettos. Her dress has a big slit; it has straps that wrap around her waist. On top of that, she's not wearing any panties.

Sophia: You know I might get lucky tonight?

Mia: Dang, best friend, you look so sexy, you might get lucky tonight.