TEA☕🍵

What da'monis baby bump looks like but a little smaller.

Da'monis p.o.v
So i'm finally off bed rest and it feels like heaven because being on bed rest is so fucking annoying.

My baby bump isn't that big but it's growing 2 fast the doctor said that it's either because i'm growing to fadt or it's because i'm having twins.

Tbh i hope it's the first one because yes i'm hapoy i'm a mom but i'm suppose to deliver 1child my pussy is really gon be hurtin at delivery but either way i'm gonna still be happy.

Right now i'm at school and i'm wearing:

And it's just a normal day until the end of the day comes and this hoe gon come up on zay and push me to the side talkin bout some

Hoe😷🙊: hey daddy i had fun last night😉.
Zay: first off u jist pushed my girl and second i wasn't with u last night u tryin to get me and ur ass beat.
Hoe😷🙊: yea u were u don't have to lie in front of her.

This hoe so dumb she can't even talk but the only reason i'm still standing here is because i know that he wasn't with here last night because he was with me last night so i'm just gon play along.

Da'moni: so this what we doin now!?!😉
Zay: *makes caught on face/mouths* ohhh...u really finna believe this hoe over me and u suppose to trust me!? i'm hurt!

This dumb hoe was smiling ear to ear and i was just tryin to contain my laugh but i couldn't i just started laughing in her face.

At first she was confused but after 5minutes of me and zay laughing we got a video and ever thing she walked away and i was being petty and said a petty bye to her.

We walled away still cracking up amd it was the tea of the school for the rest lf the day from that day on.

But my bestfriends are coming for my baby shower and they said they had a big suprise for me....and i can't wait.