Chapter 22: Shit Just Got Real

Kuu:  Heyo , fellas! So based on the title , you know how messed up this chapter will be.

Kai:  Seriously?

Kuu:  Yep.

Kei:  It gave me shivers.Just what were you writing about?

Kuu:  Something really shitty.

Dai: Better don't crash the practice.

Kuu:..............

Suga:  Something happened to the gym..?

Kuu:  ..Nah.

Dai: Kuu , if you did something REALLY-

Kuu: Shit...LET'S GET RIGHT TO THE STORY!

Dai: KUU-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DING...DONG...DENG...DONG....

FWIPP!!

I slide the class door open.

1-4

Few students looked at me , while I hung my bag on the bait on the side of my desk , and pull out a milkbread I brought from home.

"Izugami-san , Ohayo," a soft voice called , and I turned , meeting the gaze of the brunette with ribbons I met yesterday.

"Honda-san? Ohayo." I greeted."Oh , Hanajima-san , Uotani-san , ohayo," I added , peeking over Honda's shoulder to greet her two loyal friends behind her.

"Ohayo."
"Ohayooooo~~~~"

"Ne , Izugami-san , later , want to join us at lunchtime?" Honda-san offered , and I nodded.

"Good then.Well , seems like you have somewhere to go right now, so , see you at lunchtime , Izugami-san!" She cooed , before joining her two protective friends.

~~~~

The hallway was full of crowds , and I was just back from eating peacefully under the tree in the backyard.

"Ah , Ohayo , Izugami-chan , " a deep voice called.A tall , beardy brunette , ducking slightly while scratching his temple.

Asahi Azumane-san , isn't it?

"Ah , ohayo , asahi-san." I greet back."What is it?"

"Um..I was wondering if you could help me with serving later in practice..." he added.I nodded in response , and after some chatting , we went back to our class , right when the bell rang.

I slided the door open , and walked towards my desk , and waved at Yamaguchi.Kei is playing with his phone.But suddenly , a shadow loom over me , and I look up to see a girl.

"Izugami-san , isn't it?" She asked , and I nodded.

"Izugami-san , is it true that you are an albino?" She cooed , and I already feel uncomfortable.

And girl..I totally said it out loud yesterday in my introduction..

"May I touch it?" She beamed up , but before I could answer , the girl lifted up her hand and picked up a strand of my hair.