Chapter 33 : Realization

"Mama..!"

A squeak erupted in the house , the small figure dashed towards a certain room in rush and opened the door , slightly jumping to reach he handle.

Her faint smile dropped as the person she expected to be isn't there.

Her little feet brought her to the kitchen , where her expected figure stood , humming a song.

"Mama..!" The little girl hugged the woman's leg , making her turn around with a wide smile.

"Oh..done playing with Kei??"

The girl nodded.

The smile on her face are faint and calm , but her eyes held stars in it.

"Hm..! Teru nii also taught me how to do feints," the girl chirped, showing her muddy hands to her mother.

"Ahaha...you need to clean your hands, Kairi ," the mom chuckled , lifting her turquoise haired daughter to the edge of the sink.

"Mama.. i got you a flower..!" Another voice spoke , the mother lets go of her hold on Kairi , before bowing down and took the yellow hibiscus flower her first son gave her with a big goofy yet shy smile.

"Aww , Kouri, thank you...you'll catch a lot of ladies attention with that caring attitude of yours~" she patted the 7 years old boy , whose cheek tinted in rose colour.

"Ehehe!"

"Well he's already asked by the girls in his class mama," another boy appeared from the door , unlike Kouri , the boy also has Kairi's turquoise hair and eyes, and rose pink cheeks.

Even if he's not blushing , his cheeks are red.

"Kaoru , where were you? I was looking for you.!" Kou changed the topic , raising an eyebrow.

"I don't want to play with Kei , so i read the storybook Sensei gave me today in the yard.Kei's weird.He's cringy.." Kaoru shivered."He always looks after and cares for Kairi , but he always says mean things to Kairi.Just what is he up to?"

The mother stopped to proceed what her second son just said , before laughing.

"Ah...Kei is so cute~"

Kairi , who's done washing her hands , tilted her head.

"Cute? Mom...please rethink.." Kairi frowned.

The mother just smiled.

But her smile dropped.

"Where's Kaeru?"

The three flinched.

"...she plays with Teru nii...and Kei," Kouri sweatdropped.

The mother raised an eyebrow.

"Oh , reall--"
"UWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

A scream snapped the 4 heads in the kitchen towards the door.

A small brunette girl ran with her hands open wide , running past her two brothers and hugged her mother's leg.

"WAAAA!!!! KOUNIICHAN LEFT ME!!! WAAAA!!!! KANEECHAN!!" Kae screamed , face drowning in her mother's blue jeans.

The mother looked at her youngest child , before raising an eyebrow at her other children.

"Playing with the Tsukishimas..?"