CHAPTER 12

Hey, so a note: the trio consists of Lucas, Lisa and Rosèlyn. The quartet will consist of Lucas, Lisa, Rosèlyn and Black/ Xavier depending on the scenario. And all of them together will be the quintet.

ROSÈLYN'S POV

Enterning the school premises, separated and inconspicuously, hiding our grins and faces we went to our respespective classes which we had together. Xavier and I had the biggest grins on our faces while Lisa had a tiny grin because she got a scare as well.

Commotions erupted in the classroom. Laughter from all directions, pointed to the person standing in the door. Staring furiously at the our duo, known to him but trio known to us. We just blinked innocently. Smiling with the rest of them. Perfectly innocent. I looked towards Xavier. Goddess he could've fooled me as well.

Patches of red, still on his pink and swollen lips, presumably from trying to wipe them off. Half attached wig on his head and a wet white shirt showing off his muscular build that girls swooned over. Lucas stormed over to us and picked me up by my ear then Xavier. We both groaned out with laughter lodged in our throats.

He dragged us to the washroom for both girls and boys. Lisa followed us through the door, feigning fury. I squinted my eyes sideways at him. A sudden realization dawned upon his face. He left our ears and washed his hands.

Something zoomed past us. Like SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH. I could literally hear that sound.

He ran like his life depended on it, us chasing him. He raced to the garden but stopped upon reaching the walls. A dead end. Searching for escape routes, he moved his head to the sides. Catching a tree in his vision, he bolted towards it and immediately started hoisting himself up on a high branch. We smirked up at him.

"How long do you think you are gonna hang up there, without food, water?" I shook my head, amused at his tantrums of avoiding a decent conversation.

"As long as my body allows me to. BITCHESSSSS"

"More like, as long as the teachers allow you to," I muttered under my breath "besides, we can talk like this anyway. So, what's the point, blockhead?"

An alarmed look came upon his features like a heavy, thick blanket of panic. He shook his head timidly.

"Can we not talk about it? Either ways I'm not sure." He tried to reason with us. His voice sounded strained, like he didn't want to speak. Like he'd rather not be heard.

I realized he was embarrassed. Embarrassed of his identity. And that didn't set well with me.

"LUCAS LEVI FRIT GET DOWN FROM THAT FUCKING TREE THIS INSTANT OR I'M COMING UP AND DRAGGING YOU DOWN BY YOUR EAR!" Whispers erupted, encircling our group of quartet. Wide and frightened eyes looked down from above. I hated seeing my friends like that. He has to gain his confidence back. He made his way down demurely.

I held his hand gently and pulled him with me to a quiet area of the school. Upon reaching I made sure no one but us, quartet, remained. Receiving affirmative, I sat to the ground and pulled Lucas with me. He reluctantly placed his tush on the soiled ground. I faced him and took his hands in mine, while Xavier sat behind him and kept a hand on his shoulder and Lisa on his side, hugging his arms.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know myself, girl. I just realized yesterday."

"No, you realized it a long time ago. You just confirmed it yesterday. I want the real reason, Luca. We've been friends for years now. I want you to know that no matter what you say, I or any one will not judge you or laugh at you. I along with everybody will fully support you. Being true to yourself, embracing your identity, is not and should not be frowned upon at all. And everyone in this school pretty open minded, no one, not a single person will make fun of you. I know that you're afraid that people are mostly gonna say how indecisive you're about your identity. But they won't. They will not idiosyncrise you. They have accepted you a long time ago and they'll accept everything you give at them this time as well. Heck, throw a bomb at this school they'll pull that in and lock that inside their hearts as well. Of course after dismantling it. These people are, kinder than anyone I've met till now. Well of course except some idiots."