Reunited Once Again

Tatsuya woke up only to see Rina's face a few inches away from his face.

As he felt his body temperature rise, he decided to get out of bed and do his morning exercise routine outside.

Meanwhile, when Rina woke up a few minutes after Tatsuya left the room, she didn't see Tatsuya so she worried for a bit since she knows that she is just a helpless woman.

As she was worried, she heard a sound coming from the living room so she decided to come there.

"Good morning, Rina-chan. How's your sleep?" Tatsuya asked while doing push ups.

When Rina noticed that Tatsuya was naked on the upper half, she covered her eyes as her face heated up.

"F-F-Fine" Rina answered.

"That's good... Let me just finish and I'll make breakfast for us" Tatsuya said as he stood up and grab a barbell that can be seen as a heavy one. Tatsuya didn't mind Rina and continued with his workout.

After a few minutes, his body became soaked in sweat.

"Rina-chan, I'll go take a shower for a bit before I cook, okay?" Tatsuya said as he went to the bathroom.

On the other hand, Rina started to walk around the house and after a few minutes, her gaze landed on a room beside Tatsuya's.

She walked towards it and saw a name board in front saying 'Natsumi's Room Do not Enter' that looks like it was handwritten by a child. For some reason, tears started to form in her eyes.

"I wonder who is Natsumi" Rina muttered as she didn't notice that Tatsuya was already finished and is listening to her.

"She's my sister, but she was lost when we were kids... She has white hair, just like yours" Tatsuya said as he started to remember about the past.

"Wait... She has white hair? What about her age? And when did she got lost?" Rina started to ask a barrage of questions.

"She was lost when I was 8. So that would be 15 years ago. And she was 5 years old that time since our age gap is 3 years... The reason she was lost is me..." Tatsuya said as he started blaming himself.

"You don't need to blame yourself... I know that you're still finding her even until now..." Rina said as she consoled Tatsuya.

"And besides... I don't blame you, Onii-chan" Rina said as tears fell from her eyes.

"W-Wait... Y-You are telling me that... Y-You are Natsumi?" Tatsuya replied as he couldn't believe what is happening right now. He is also crying.

"Y-Yes... I'm finally back, Onii-chan" Rina, er, Natsumi said as she hugged Tatsuya.

"Hey, Rina-chan... Can I call you Natsumi?" Tatsuya asked.

"M-Maybe some other time..." Rina answered.

"Alright" Tatsuya answered as he plugged the television and opened it.

As the television has opened, he started to search for news and after a few minutes, he has successfully found one.

"Again everyone, please do not attempt to go out of your house since you may encounter humans who acts irregularly... And if you have seen one, immediately run away" The man reporting said.

"So, that is how it is huh..." Tatsuya said as he sat on the couch.

"Well... What should we do, Oni- Tatsuya-san" Rina corrected herself and called Tatsuya by his first name.

"Call me Onii-chan" Tatsuya said as he flicked Rina's forehead.

"O-Ouch... That hursh deshu..." Rina said as she teared up a bit.