Another Survivor

After he finished teaching Rina basic martial arts, Rina plopped herself on the floor while being soaked in sweat.

On the other hand, Tatsuya was not even breathing roughly.

"Onii-chan... Do you think we can survive this?" Rina asked.

"I guess..." Tatsuya said as he also sat on the floor.

"Onii-chan... I want to ask you something..." Rina said.

"What is it?" Tatsuya questioned.

"Well... Can you tell me more about your girlfriend before? Only if possible" Rina said while twiddling her fingers.

"Alright... Her name is Takenaka Rin... Well, I met her 2 years ago... She has black hair and eyes..." Tatsuya said.

"I see... So, Onii-chan, how did you met her?" Rina asked.

"Well... I saw her in a coffee shop near here... So, I entered the shop and approached her" Tatsuya answered.

"Eh... That's, kind of lame, isn't it?" Rina said while laughing a bit.

"At least I got her with that. What about you, have you been in a relationship before?" Tatsuya asked.

"Once" Rina shortly replies.

"Hey, are you serious? You had a boyfriend?!" Tatsuya asked.

"W-Well... I just wanted to try it out..." Rina said.

"I see..." Tatsuya answered.

"O-Onii-chan, are you mad?" Rina asked.

"Of course I am! Wait, no I'm not!" Tatsuya said as he stood up and walked to his room.

Regaining a bit of her energy, Rina followed her brother and started teasing him.

"Hey, Onii-chan, are you jealous?" Rina teased.

"I'm not... I'm just concerned" Tatsuya answered.

"You're jealous, am I right?" Rina repeated.

Tatsuya didn't pay attention to Rina as he opened the door to his room and entered. Rina immediately followed him.

"Onii-chan... I'm sorry... I think I went a little overboard" Rinas said apologetically.

"It's fine... I just can't believe that the girl I like is my sister... How stupid am I..." Tatsuya said as he lay down on his bed.

While Rina stood there with a blushing face.

"Eh?! O-Onii-chan?! A-Are you s-serious?!" Rina asked as her face started to turn red.

"Well... Kind of... I mean, whenever I see you on tv, I couldn't help but think about you" Tatsuya answered and chuckled after.

"O-Onii-chan..." Rina said as she walked closer to Tatsuya.

"I really have missed you, Onii-chan" Rina added and went on top of Tatsuya.

"Pft... Hahaha, I thought you were saying "I love you too" or some stuff like that" Tatsuya said and laughed off.

"Mou... I'm being serious here, Onii-chan" Rina pouted.

"Come on, I'm sorry" Tatsuya said as he sat up and hugged Rina's small body that's on top of him.

"Rina, no, Natsumi-chan... I missed you too..." Tatsuya said.

"Onii-chan" Rina called out.

"Yeah?" Tatsuya asked.

"You're thinking of something perverted, aren't you?" Rina said as she looked sharply at Tatsuya.

"I'm not... Anyways, get off me because you're heavy" Tatsuya said.