Ashish 'n Neil

Phirse kahi aur ghooma. Let me continue. Ha tum aaj hi Mehta Mansion jaayenge raid ke liye and i will also accompany you. Of course disguising myself. Then we will go to my room and collect the proofs. Got it.
Sir, .........................
............
............
............
We will talk about it later. You keep on investigating and let me meet that person once and I think I could conform it myself.
Thank you sir. Hmm ab hum chale
Haan lets  go Ashish said and got up to leave.
Neil followed him.
They both with other forces entered Mehta Mansion.  Neil went in first.
Are Neil beta andar aao na. Aaj yaha kaisa. Riya se milna hai kya.
Woh dadi commissioner ne raid ka order diya hai. Aap sab log please go outside.
Neil took the speaker from one of the officers and announced loudly
"Mehta Mansion mein jo bhi log hai vo kripya bahar aajayiye"
Neil beta kya bol raha ho. Hamare ghar mei raid kyu kar rahi ho.
I'm sorry dadi. Commissioner sir ka order hai.
He went inside and as instructed by Ashish went to his room and  collected all the evidence . Came back to Ashish and gave him the proofs.

In a hospital

Doc: I'm sorry Ms Pareikh. Jiska dar that vo ho Gaya. She will faint everyday again. Maine aapse bola that na ki aapnisko time to time med de.
Neela ma : But doc she had her food vrydy. Then why.
Doc: Just make sure she takes med on time
It will reduce her fainting
Neela ma:ok thank you doc
And doc left
Neela ma's pov
Mera bachi Ka kya Hoga ab. Kya Karun main. Itna Kuch Saha hai bas yahi baki tha

At the ps

N :. Sir saara sabooth yaha hai. Bas uae karna hi baki hai
A: Neil mujhe pata hai ki tumne sabooth ikkata Kiya .  Can you please let me arrest her. Mere beti aur biwi bahut khushbu hongi.
N:  Sir.....umm woh.... Avni Zonda hai.
A: jhoot mathi bholo Neil.
Neil gave him some papers that had the results of the Dana test of Avni and nanno.

Ashish was gaping at the results . Tears were flowing from his eyes. He asked Neil. Kya tum mujhe usse milwaoge
Of course sir