Harry Potter and First KISS!😲😲

It was early morning, but Neil was not up yet, because of yesterday's events aand somewhere because it was too early. He usually wakes up at 6 but it was just 5:15 now and he was still sleeeping. Kareena saw this and thought to wake him up in her own style. She first went to wake Avni up. Avni was sleeping very cutely like a baby, completely cuddling to the pillow. She slowly went near her and called her name. Avni just stirred a bit. Then she slightly patted her cheeks and once more called her name. This time she opened her eyes a bit and immediately closed it. She once again opened her eyes and saw Kareena there.

Good morning Di

Good morning. Kya hua itni subah subah kyu utha diya mujhe?

Bhaiyya so raha hai. Chalo hum thodi masti karti hai. Jaldi chalo.

Nahi Kareena. Woh zyada stressed hai ab. Kisi aur time pe masti karega?

Yeh kya hai? Huh! Aap bhi na. Chalo kisi aur time kabhi nahi aane wala.

Avni sahi keh rahi hai. Neil ko ab math uthao. Sone do use.

Bebe! Aap kabh uthi?

Kuch der pehle hi utha. Kyu tang kar rahi ho use?

Bus bore ho raha tha tho socha ki thoda masti kare.

Hmm.. acha hua ki maine suna. Kya karnewali thi? Paani fenkna yaa kuch aur? Bebe asked raising her eyebrows.

Hehe Bebe, paani fenknewali thi.

Raat ko thoda bhukar tha use. Isliye bol raha hun. Nahi toh main bhi tum logon ke saath chaltha use uthane. Ab Avni tum thodi der aur so jao aur Kareena tum jao aur padhai karo.

Bebe?

Kareena!

Ok. Ok. Main chalthi hun. Chalti hun. And Kareena retreated back to her room.

Aur tum so jao.

Nend nahi aa rahi.

Chalo main sula deta hun. And she went to Avni and made her sleep on her lap.

Avni soon drifted into sleep and Bebe kept on caressing her hairs.

A bit later Neil entered the room.
Avni jogging ke liye aa rahi ho kya?

Shh. Avni so rahi rahi hai. Dheere bolo.

Oops! Sorry.

But Avni was awake now and she immediately sat on the bed startling Bebe.

Tum uth gaye?

Woh Bebe main zyada der tak nahi sota aur jogging ka time bhi toh ho gaya. To uth gaya.

Hmm ab tum ready ho jao. Aur Neil ab teekh ho?

Mujhe kya hua tha ki main ab teekh ho jaun?

Raat ko bhukar tha tumhe.

Oh. Woh toh chala gaya honga. Ab bhukar nahi hai. Aur hmm Avni I'm waiting downstairs. Jaldi aa jana.

Haan. I will come fast.

Few minutes later Avneil went to jogging and there they talked a lot while running. Avni shared about her school days with Neil and Neil too shared some incidents of his life with her. She said how others used to taunt her and how she used to make her mother sleep every night. She talked about how Ashish disowned her in front of the media and all. Neil shared his view saying that Ashish is now really guilty and wishes to make everything perfect now. He asked her to give him a chance.