CHAPTER 2

Elavinne's P.O.V

*knock knock knock

I wake up due to the sound of knocking at my door.I look at the window and it seems like its already morning.

Who could that be in this morning?

I get up and look at the mirror on the way to the door to fix my messy hair.I reach out to the door nob and open the door.

Oh..it's Miss Edwina.She looks at me with a wide smile on her face.She's wearing her maid dress with her hair tied up neatly to a bun like any other maids in the castle.She's also holding a silver tray with breakfast on it.

"Good morning,Ms.Edwina.It's that my breakfast?"

"Why yes.I'm surprised you remembered my name."says Edwina.

"Of course I do."I said with a smile while taking the food tray from Edwina.

"You know..you don't need to deliver me my breakfast.I can do it myself."

"That's very kind of you Miss Estcort.But delivering your breakfast is my duty afterall.It's the king's order."

I chuckled"well,if that so,thank you,Miss."

"You are very welcome."she bows and walkes away.

I close the door and bring my breakfast to my desk.

Classic eggs and bacon,a glass of milk,and a glass of water.

"Lets dig in."

I eat my breakfast as fast as I can so I can get ready immediately. After finishing my breakfast,I take a shower and put on my all white suit.

I tie my hair up to a high ponytail and pin down my side hair,as usual.I also put up some light make up to make myself look more presentable.

"Finally!now what do we think?"I check myself head to toe on the mirror.

Perfect!

I'm going to get out of my room and just as I open the door,I meet the castle steward,Wright Waterson,standing just infront of my room.

"Oh,morning,Mr. Waterson" I greeted.

"Good morning,Ms.Estcort.I hope you got a good night sleep last night,because today is the day where you introduce yourself to the royal family. Judging from your appearance,you are ready to meet up with them."says the steward.

Wow..that was mouth full

"Yes,I am rea-"

"Well then,please follow me to the throne room."

"Uh..y-yes of course.thank you,sir." He seems like he's in a hurry so I just follows with no further questions.

I actually already know the way to the throne room because I took a walk on the castle yesterday.but whatever...

The steward opens the door to the throne room and walk aside to give me room to pass through.

"Thank you."I say quietly.

He gives me a bow in return and close the door.

I look the people infront of me.
And there they are...the royal family.

There are unique similarities in their dark eyes,but the king's hair is lighter and neatly cut causing to show his sharp face features.The back of the throne is soaring high,making it seems like a part of the king's body.

Beside him,sat the queen with blonde hair and her skin as white as a porcelain,staring at me with her blue eyes,so blue that they can freeze me in place.