The past month... (Lisa and Dana)

The sky is clear; the stars are twinkling. The waves were crashing on the shore; it was a lovely sight. There were white out conditions in the town; subsequently, the roads were impassable. The winter storm is coming.

"I will never be this young again. Ever. Oh d*mn... I just got older," Dana said to Lisa with excitement on her face.

"What do you mean, Dana?" She asked.

"Every second of the day, you'll get older," explained Dana sweetly. "I am counting my calories, yet I really want dessert."

She was too short to see over the fence. "We should get some anyways," said Lisa. "Sometimes, all you need to do is completely make an *ss of yourself and laugh it off to realize that life isn't so bad after all."

"We should get some Tiramisu..." said Dana with an angelic laugh that always makes the boys blush.

"Yes, we should..." replied Lisa.

"Italy is my favorite country; in fact, I plan to spend two weeks there next year," explained Dana.

"Oh really?" asked Lisa. "Why though?"

"Oh I am in an international class that travels every year," explained Dana. "And they said I could invite one person to come with me."

"Oh! Who is the special someone?" asked Lisa.

"You, silly," replied Dana with a fruity voice.

"Me?" replied Lisa. "I even don't have very much money..."

"Don't worry about the money," said Dana. "The class will pay for the trip, so don't worry! We will get some Panna cottas, Tartufos, Affogatos, Sfogliatellas, and Budinos."

"What are all these foods?" asked Lisa. "How do you know them?"

"The food is Italian desserts," answered Dana. "I know them because my grandparents lived there when I was born here, in London. We have never been to Asia, nor have we visited Africa."

Rock music approaches at high velocity.

"I was very proud of my nickname throughout high school but today- I couldn't be any different to what my nickname was."

"I have a question," Lisa said to Dana.

"Yeah?"

"What is your whole name, Dana?"

"Donelle, I don't like it so I rather the name Dana."