My Last Message...

May 9, 2019

Hey Guys! Sorry for saying another excuse for not updating in a LONG time.
But, it is because of what I feared... I wrote here that I was trying to focus on school more so I always wrote A/Ns here. What happened was that because of Wattpad, I invested sooo much time on this useless gadget that my grades were so low that I had to go to summer school.

I think you're now getting what I'm saying. I am going to leave Wattpad and this Book  (and the others) until I am ABSOLUTELY sure that my grades can stay intact when I use my phone.

I want to thank all of you, if it weren't for you few people reading my book, I'd just remove this book immediately. I remembered that my "Cousin" from Mindanao reads my book, so that actually made me want to do this more. So I'm here saying my thanks for your support, views, votes, and comments on this book.

But, I promise to come back (when I can), update this book, correct any mistakes here, make it more realistic, and make you guys be happy to read this piece of crap.

So Thank You Guys, especially the 1k Reads! I'm still sorry for doing this but I have to. I just want to say this before I go, that maybe the next summer, I can come back and show you guys a better Akatsuki no Yona x Reader Book. Have a good day and hope to see you guys soon!

~Celestial_Planet/Reader_1926