I need your help

September 20, 2019

Hello my lovely starlights! It's just a little nickname I thought of to call the small amount of readers- but on with the point! I've actually been editing and making new chapters for this book, but I'm kinda stumped on this one. While reading the manga (since it's what I've been following), I've noticed that there moments where I can't place Reader on Yona's moments with the males, I also can't remove some of Yona's moments with the guys. I'll just say my reasons in an arranged numerical form so it's better to read.

1. When Yona is bonding with the guys, they get to see her personality and notice that she's slowly improving on her character development, making them see how special and brave she is while they un/knowingly fall in love with Yona.

2. When I try to take Yona's moments where they start to fall in love with her, I also take parts of the stages where her personality is improving.

3. When I replace Reader with Yona, I will need to create NEW moments where I can make Yona have her character development without the guys falling in love with her.

4. When I create new moments for Yona's character development, it will take longer for me to reach the point where Yona and Hak were in the cave in the last episode of the Anime, meaning that it will take more chapters than needed to reach that point.

And now, here are some examples where I can prove these four reasons.

1. The moment where Yoon talks about the notebook Ik-soo gave him. In that part, Yona sat in front of him like as he was talking, like a child would when they're listening to a story. When he was done, he saw that Yona was staring at him with a cute face as she also looked like she was listening carefully, making Yoon a bit embarrassed at the stare. I can't place Reader there because it was happening after Yoon was cutting Yona's hair, the time where Reader was still unconscious for reasons that I can't spoil. But if I change it by making Reader wake up early, then I would have to remove the important scene that she'll have with someone, something that I cannot do.

2. The moment where Yona got lost in the cave and was saved by Shin-ah. In that part, Yona was able to hold his warm hand, making her know that there is no monster with a hand that warm. I cannot place Reader there because I already planned that when they get blocked by a ton of rocks due to the earthquake, Reader is with Hak. When Reader and Hak were alone, I'm going to place an important conversation with the two that will serve an important memory for them to look back on in their journey. So if I replace Reader with the time she's being saved, or even if I make her go with Yona to convince Shin-ah, it means that I'd have to make Reader leave Hak alone, making her miss that important discussion.

3. And the most importantly, the moment where Yona had to prove herself to Captain Gi-gan by getting the healing plant in the cliff side with Jae-ha accompanying her. The is the MOST hard moment for me to do something about, it is because of the fact that Jae-ha wanted to protect Yona more by seeing her weakness and courage when he was with her. I can't exactly replace Reader with Yona since it was supposed to show that she isn't useless to the group, and Reader knows how to survive in life and help others, how can you can her useless? I can't make Reader go with them since she'll just be another problem, she doesn't even know the way to the cliff side and can't even jump to ten feet high! If I just remove the task of getting the plant, then Gi-gan's crew wouldn't heal early, making them be less in numbers with the pirates that will fight.

There are actually more but I'm just going to include the parts that really makes it hard for me and are in the time before the last episode in the Anime happened. So because of all that you have just read, you can clearly see that it's getting hard for me to come up good moments of bonding time for Reader and character development with Yona. Buttttttttt- There is another solution!

I have come up with the plan of letting YOU GUYS pick of what I will do in this book. You are going to tell me if it's okay for you to make me change this book into a Akatsuki no Yona: Hak x Reader so that I can give you the chapters early when I start and so that I don't have to struggle that much. Or you can still pick with it still being an Akatsuki no Yona x Reader that is slow in updates and a bit hard to do, but is planned to the point where the last episode in the Anime happened.

I am going to make the people that have stuck around to this point with this book or has just stumbled upon this, to vote what I should do! And take in mind that you should vote seriously, and don't just vote one just to make it harder for me.

Rising Phoenix (Akatsuki no Yona: Hak x Reader) - I choose you!

Rising Phoenix (Akatsuki no Yona x Reader) - I choose you!

I just wanted to tell you all that I really am thankful that there are people patiently waiting for this book to start getting chapters. You small amount of starlights are the reason for me to be in Wattpad and get better in my education. So I hope you all will still be happy to read my book with whatever happens. Goodbye again starlights!

*P.S. I chose a Hak x Reader since he's my favorite character. Don't come at me.