two

(sorry for the late update yall 😔 my exams are coming up in just a week but i promise i'll try and update as much as i can,, atleast once a week)

(anygays enjoy the chapter my lil wanabe doms uwu)

(that was a bad nickname- i'Ll thiNk oF soMethinG eLse)

taehyung slammed his victim against the cold, hard cement wall, earning a groan from jaebum

jaebum woke up with a start.

"w-what.?.." he panicked, looking around at his surroundings. it was dim, with only one light bulb shining from his right. there was a chair in the middle of the dark room, and a couple of weapons such as a few surgery knives or revolvers.

jaebum's breath hitched, looking up to see taehyung's face, "t-taehyung? where am i-?"

"you're in my basement," he mumbled, tying the knot securely on jaebum's wrist to prevent him from escaping. jaebum didn't even realise that taehyung clearly kidnapped him. he was just too paralyzed.

"w-why am i here? what are all those weapons in the back? what are you going to do to me-?"

"you talk too much," taehyung frowned, "do you want me to sew your mouth?"

"no."

"i'm gonna have to anyways," taehyung smiled, sitting on the chair in the middle, facing jaebum. jaebum suddenly got extremely scared after taehyung had said that, and began to realise the situation right now, "fuck."

"fuck, indeed," taehyung took out a sharp as fuck bONinG knife out of nowhere.

jaebum gulped, "w-what are you going to do with that-?"

taehyung stood up from his position, towering jaebum. he smiled, fidgeting with the boning knife with his fingers, "you'll find out soon enough."

"taehyung, please think this through-"

"i have thought this through, jaebum," he turned around facing jaebum, a menacing look on his eyes, "for a very long time."

jaebum's breath hitched when taehyung had begun walking towards him, the knife in his hands. he was going to die. he knew he was, "but why?"

taehyung stopped walking. he looked at jaebum. he smiled slightly, funny noises coming from him. jaebum furrowed his eyebrows, confused. taehyung was stiffling a laugh.

"w-what's so funny?"

"you stupid, fucking retard," taehyung bluntly spoke, surprising jaebum and slightly hurting him, "you're trying to steal him away from me."

"w-wha? steal who?"

taehyung scoffed, "why, jungkook, of course. the boy you confessed to earlier today. you think it'd be really easy to be with him, didn't you?"