Part 3

I remember discovering her and Dekus little hide out.I saw her holding his hand and leading him though a tiny hidden hole in the bushes.

That dam nerd. What if he tries to kiss her.

I stormed in after them, tiny explosions flying from my finger tips.
Hearing the two giggle and I picked up my pace.
I saw her there her beautiful (h/c) hair flowing in the wind the cherry blossom blowing around her adorable face. Those perfect (e/c) eyes shining in the small bits of light that escaped from between the trees.
"Hey ka-chan wanna play?" she smiled at me. Her pink Cheeks flushed as she held out a hand to me.
______________________________________

Present day-
Deku stood where she once did his green locks lay messily on his face. A small sympathetic smile spread across," we will find her ka-chan, don't worry."
"I'm not worried of course I'll get her she's mine, dam nerd."
"I know ka-chan."
I felt so much rage growing inside of me, I felt like a ticking time bomb seconds away from killing him, "I don't think you do know Deku. You want her don't you? you dam Nerd. You really think she'd ever want you when she could have me?" I turned towards the boy an explosion flying from my palms at the nerd before he even had time to react it was too late. It hit him in the face burning the skin. His screams filled the air as several more tore at his skin. Until the screaming finally stopped.
That's what he gets for looking at her.

That dam Dekus finally out of my hair.

I'm going to do that to anyone who gets in my way.

They'll all learn who she belongs too and if they don't learn I'll murder them all.

His blood was still on my hands, I looked down at it and imagined dominating her right now, making her please me for defending her honer from that trash nerd.

She all mine
Only mine.

I felt a demonic smile creep across my face.