part 19 (mild 18+ 🍋 Trigger Warning)

I lay in my bed in the dark room, I tried despritely to get some sleep but it grew increasingly difficult. I kept imaging Bakugou...

where is he ..how must he feel right now?

Wait.... Why do I feel bad for him? The man who held me prisoner. Could this be?
...Stochome syndrome...
I've heard of it in stories before but... This overwhelming sympathy and sorrow filled my heart. I combat these feeling reminding myself of all the awful things he's done.
M

y eyes grow heavy and i manage to drift of to sleep eventually. I awoke to the feeling of a hand lightly caressing my cheek and something nibbling at my ear.
My eyes adjust and I jump away panicking. The person realised I was awake and the nibbling turned into an aggressive bite. I spotted patches of stitched up purple flesh.
"Ahh you're finally awake," he spoke in an almost childlike tone that was very unusual for him.
"What are you doing Toya?" I try to pull away but his grip tightened.
"I just want to have some fun with you," I start squirming in his grip and his voice gets loader with an crazed smile, "you're so cute!"
He kisses me agressively and drags something sharp up my stomach. I look down at the knife he held in his hand, fear filled me. He cut though my shirt, "you know you'd look cute if you just bled a bit more."

Toya would never do this too me... He protected me and saved my life twice.
"

Your not Toya!" I yelp and he looked up at me his grin turned into a frown.
"You're no fun," I was horrified as I watched his skin started melting revealing the face of a beautiful young blond girl, the villian with yellow eyes sat over me her smile now crazed revealing her sharp teeth.

I push her off in a state of panic I start screaming and run towards the door. She leapt of her bed and pinned me down, " shhh your boyfriends on his way. He might be here already. If he hear's me trying to play with you he'll get mad!"
I was about to yell out for Midoria to help me when she silenced me with her lips, she kissed me intensely and grabbed hold of my breast hard. Pinching my nipple agressively making tears pour down my face.
She dug her knife into my stomach. I panicked but quickly realised something.
Bakugou's drugs had worn off and my quirk was back. A white ball of light shot from my hand at the blond girl pushing her off me. It was a significant amount weaker then normal but it gave me a chance to escape for the insane women who was now sprawled across the door.
I ran out of the door when suddenly I heard something moving around down stairs.
I'm unsure if I should check it out or go straight to Izukus room....

What if it's Katsuki?