Chapter 2-Mi casa es tu casa

That evening as was lying on my bed the imgaes of the same girl ran through my mind like a broken record. I was determined to find out who she was.

The next day I had some paper work to do and I was in desperate need of a personal assistant. I had  a couple of interviews planned.After doing my paper work I started with the interviews.

The first person was some girl name Chelsea,hopefully she is not a slutty bitch.When I saw her I instantly knew she was not what I was looking for because her clothes were a size to small for her."Salir de mi peaje de la oficina que no estaba buscando una puta" i told her."Es posible que desee tomar la ropa tu tamaño" i aslo added.The girl stormed of in anger but I didn't care.

I continued this process for about an hour and had seen at least 20 people.None of them had what I was looking for all of them were to slutty looking.I was fraustrated by this point because I still could not find anyone.

I then looked at my list and saw that I had one more person to see.Someone named Ivanita Gonsales,"she better not be slutty or I would flip" I muttered to myself.

I then went outside to call her and to my suprise it was the girl from the diner. I was eger to hear her talk.I tried my best not to show any emotion and I called her in my office.

I walked behind the desk and took a seat on my chair as I watched her take her seat.

"Buenos dias Ivanita" I started of and she responed with a quick good morning as well.I then asked "¿Por qué quieres este trabajo?" She started "Mis padres mi arrojaban de la casa porque no estaba trabajando y necesitaban dinero para comprar su acohol".

"Tienes el trabajo y tengo un lugar donde puedes quedarte gratis" I told her.She accepted my offer on the house because she didn't have anywhere to stay.

——————————————————----------
Salir de mi peaje de la oficina que no estaba buscando una puta
{Get out of my office bitch I wasn't lookng for a slut}

¿Por qué quieres este trabajo?
{Why do you want this job?}

Mis padres me arrojaban de la casa porque no estaba trabajando y necesitaban dinero para comprar su alcohol
{My parents threw me out of the house because I wasn't working and they needed money to buy their alcohol}

Tienes el trabajo y tengo un lugar donde puedes quedarte gratis
{You got the job and I know a place where you can stay for free}

Hello loves hope you guys are enjoying so far.

💕Reena💕