Chapter 2:He knows

Why wait for the rain when you already have a hose
  ~me(HeatherFeather)

jj's POV:
I don't think I really want think about that day. It caused some difficulties, not implying that my husband is abusive!! Not at all... Not.. At.... All. Soon enough the day ends. I retreat home to the couch. I drink my wine when Will comes down from the bedroom."Hey honey, come here, I want to show you something.", Will says in a convincing tone. I hope that it's literal and not one of those days. The days filled with-. No, it won't be. Right? I follow his command and went upstairs.I enter the bedroom asking"so what is it Will?",I look around til I notice something on the floor.A Launderay dress was seated there, mocking me for the upcomingness I wish wasn't going to happen today. I then hear a lock from the door.

Garcia's POV:
I type almost everything that happen today in my digital journal. I continue til I hear my phone ring. Since I was still in the BAU, I was dumbfounded since it was spencer. Why? I answer obviously, but the voice on the other end sounded weird. That was not spencer."Garcia, tell me you won't say a word, I mean it won't really matter, my mom isn't actually sick"I knew it!"I am", he ends it and the line goes silent like a cancer blow. I was again dumbfounded. What does the mean? Does he have the flu, fever, Ebola, CANCER! What was going on in juiner G-man's household? I want to know but maybe he is sick and just wants to be alone. I stray from the idea of going over there and continue on my previous activity. Typing

Spencer's POV:
I know I shouldn't have told Garcia first, but I couldn't just tell jj. I am hurt from her to much to even hear her. But, what did she really do wrong? Abandon me, strayed from my ideas, moved on real quick to someone else, didn't even help with my addiction, lied about Emily, ok scratch that since I now understand her reasoning but. Never mind. I know what he is doing to her, and she will never convict him because she is scared. I just don't get why. Yes, he is doing that, but no will I let him touch her, no matter the cost.But, will it just be ok to try. Try to convince her. No, because she will snap at me, again and again. Forever until she knows. The truth.