Chapter 6:cut,cut,bleed

Reid's POV:
I couldn't take it. Being with her. I was the spencer before all this. I believe her but. I couldn't take it. I needed to do it. I need to cut. I arrive home and swiftly go to the kitchen. I look for a razor blade somewhere. And then, I found it. The song from last night got stuck in my head. I knew jj would be over soon so I had to hurry. As the blade slit my arm, I felt all my feelings go away. I look at the cut and cry. Why did I do it. I shouldn't have. I start to bang my head on the wall, not realizing the blade still on the floor. I slip and fall and hit my head on the counter. I black out only to hear jj come in.

jj's POV:
I just arrived at Spence's apartment. For some reason I don't hear him. I then hear a groan. I hear it from the kitchen. I go there only to find Spence there on the floor. I run and ask what happened."I was grabbing something when the blade cut me and slid back hitting my head on the counter."he says
Reid's POV:
I'M A DISGRACE! I DON'T DESERVE THIS. I SHOULD DIE. CUT. CUT. CUT. CUT. CUT. CUT. CUT. CUT .DO IT. The voice wouldn't leave me alone. When I told jj that lie, something ringed in my head and the voices came back. I am a disgrace. I don't deserve this. I really should die. I have nothing. I should die. Forever. But, what about the team. I love them all dearly, especially jj."jj you need to go, please. "Spence I'm not leaving you" JJ, YOU NEED TO GO NOW! "Spence, what's gotten into you, I'm trying to help! "" Please leave, I need to do something, please. "" No""fine, then you'll just watch me." I get up and hold the blade in my hand. I drop it. I quickly grab my gun from my belt. "Spence!? What are you doing?"she says, backing away." I'm tired jj, I don't want to live being abused. My father just was awful man. And now, I see him in all of you. You guys, are good people but every bad thing that happens to me, I die inside, and going to prison, killed every bit of me. I felt the pain my father did to me. And now you, you lied to me. You didn't even hel0 with my addiction, discriminated me, and forgot me and the love I gave you. I still love you, but not to live with you."I finish."Spence, don't do it, I LOVE YOU DA-"I feel a shot in my chest and I collapsed. I slowly black out as jj pulls her gun. The shot came from beh8nd me, but who?
jj's POV:
I saw Spence die right in front of me. Making me cry as I shot Will. He still had the smug smile on his face the haunts me. He smiled as I shot him. Why? I cried. Why did Spence hate himself so much. I feel so guilty. He was right. I was to busy flirting with Will that I didn't think twice about Spence. And I didn't give him the chance to say he loves me. I really screwed this up. I cried and called 911 telling the operator what happened. I called the team next. They were all shocked as my voice cracked. As I waited for the paramedics, I holded Spence's wound and saw him mumble. "Even all-t-he thin-gs you have -do-ne, I still love y-ou." I slowly blacks out as I scream for him to wake up. I cry so hard I feel to tired enough to sleep a whole day. "I love you too, "

He slowly gets weaker and closes his eyes. I scream at him, yelling for him to wake up. "HOLD ON SPENCE, I STILL NEED YOU, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, " I cry as I heard the paramedics. Morgan comes in and picks me up. I scream for him to let me go but he keeps going. What have I done.