CHAPTER FOUR

Stiles tattoos^

10 yrs later:

Stiles sighed as he looked at the entrance of his old high school. Beacon Hills High School. It still the same as he remembers. Many long forgotten memories came flooding back of the spastic scrawny kid he used to be and how a simple bite had changed his entire life.
"Come on Mischief. This is your high school reunion. DC said to have some fun." An overly cheery voice called out from behind him.

Stiles turned to see his best friend/cousin (not officially anyway.)
"You're only saying that because you have never had to go to a highschool reunion, Tremors."Stiles said with an amused smile.
" Good point," Daisy said with an even bigger smile "which is why I'm crashing yours."
"Well then let's go have some fun then," Stiles said mischievously.

As they entered the gymnasium, a few heads turned to see the new comers. Some of them stared at them in shock at seeing an unbelievable hot, muscular guy in a tight white shirt, black skinny jeans and leather jacket covered in tattoos and his equally hot companion in a black shirt, jeans and leather jacket.

Stiles' outfit:

Daisy's outfit:

Daisy's outfit:

"

I wonder what there staring at?" Daisy asked in a sarcastic voice.
"Wouldn't have a clue," Stiles answered in an evenly sarcastic voice.

Stiles and Daisy walked over to the punch table to get drinks. While Daisy was getting the drinks Stiles looked around the room surveying the potential exits and threats out of habit. Stiles eyes stopped on one particular person in the room, his old 'best friend'; Scott McCall. Scott was looking at him in confusing so Stiles just sent him a mischievous smirk and looked away. He continued to scan the room when he heard someone shout his name.
"Mischief!"
He turned to the direction of the voice to find someone he hadn't seen in a while.
"Jackass!" Stiles yelled back.
The two than ambrased in a hug causing every to look and stare at Jackson Whittmore hugging the mysterious person.

Coming back from the hug Stiles noticed Ethan behind Jackson and gave him a hug too. They then started to make conversation causing others to get more confused as to who he was.
" How you been Jax and Ethan? Haven't seen you guys for like 3 months now."
"Been better, ran into a few rouges last week," replied Ethan putting his arm around Jackson's waist, causing Jackson to lean into him.
"That's sucks, how did it turn out?" Daisy asked getting serious for a moment.
"Few minor injuries for us but they were dealt with." Jackson replied in an equally serious tone out of habit of talking to a superior agent.

"Okay with that out of the way, let's have some fun," Stiles said mischievously causing the group to look at him with excited smiles.

=========================================
Sorry for the long wait but I was busy with some things.

This chapter is the big time skip and the future chapters with have flashbacks as to how Stiles got to were he is now.l and major things that have happened to him.