CHAPTER SEVEN

Natalie whole body stood ridged against Coach's side. As she finally started to come to her senses she stuttered out her words.
"St..stiles?"
"Hello Ms Martin or is it Mrs Flinstock?" Stiles replied with a smirk on his face.
Natalie's mouth open and closed not knowing what to saw, so stiles continued to talk turning his attention back to coach,
"So...how long has this been going on coach?"
Coach looked unsurely at Natalie as they both thought of how much to actually tell Stiles.
" A few years now" coach response in a low voice.
Stiles chuckled loudly causes many around them to look at him and both Natalie and coach looked at stiles then each other confused.
"Well it's about time you found someone to put up with you coach, I'm happy for you I really am" stiles sincerely told coach.
"You are?" Coach said feeling unsure.
"Of course I am, if your happy that's all that matters. Trust me I know how it feels to be worried about how people will judge your relationships but you just have to follow your heart and tell anyone who says otherwise to go fuck themselves"
Everyone let out a little laugh at the last of stiles speech causing all tension to be released.
"He's right Bobby," Natalie said with a small loving smile, "we should never let others judge us."
"Damn stiles, I think you've been hanging around Sam too long" Daisy chuckled.
Stiles feigned been hurt putting his hand over his heart, " Daisy, how could you"
The two lost there seriousness and turned into a laughing pair to the confusion of others.
"So Stiles, you mentioned you know how it feels to be judged for your relationships, does that mean there's a special lady in your life right now?" Natalie asked with genuinely curious.
At that question a happy smile slowly made it's way to Stiles face as he thought about the one person he loves with all his heart.
"I do actually, and HE is the most amazing person that I have had the pleasure of knowing and loving"