Brooklyn Guy x Chubby! Reader

Warning!!!!!!!
This is a lemon, and the first lemon I wrote. If it's bad or rushed, let me know!
This was requested by: McNoToTheNo

---------------

So...The reader is supposed to be your OC, actually...But if YOU are your own OC thing, don't think I'm calling you chubby. Someone DMed me...saying that I called them "fat" in this chapter... What? I shouldn't even have to discuss this. People in the comments are telling me their weight and height, saying that they ARE chubby or that they NOT chubby. At first, I didn't mind, but if any of you guys think I'm insulting you or...

       No one knew why, but it ever since Y/N was a little girl, she wasn't slim. Her entire family was, but she, again, wasn't. She ate a normal amount of food, in fact, under 1,500 calories. But she still had that extra fat. It wasn't much to worry about when she got older, but the smaller the chubbier.

       When Y/N goes to the stores, she's gets looks and glares, hurting her self-esteem. Though, when she goes to clothe stores and wears a dress, she looks beautiful! It's shocking for people, really. Although she weighed around 160 Ibs, rather then 130 Ibs, she was still happier than most people.

       Y/N smiled as she entered her home, as she just got back from a party that her friend, Bella, started. Y/N was a little hazzy from drinking, but she thought it was OK. I mean, drunk or not, what's the worst that could happen? She set her back and phone on the table near the door.

       Y/N walked up the stairs slowly, trying not to fall. For the plot, she forgot to lock her door after closing it. As soon as she reached the top step, she walked to her room. Stumbling in, she went to her closet to get dressed in pajamas, or what she considers pajamas.

       She took off her dress and put on a tang top and kept her underwear on, 'cause why not. He giggled to herself when thinking about someone she met earlier.

       She actually got his number, with she decided to call him. Though, having left her phone on the table downstairs, she walked down the stairs quickly. Her hair was flopping up and down quickly as she went down quickly, as well. Maybe even too quickly...

       Suddenly, Y/N's roommate, RM/N, walked out of their room, startling Y/N. The small jump, somehow, resulted in Y/N tripping on a stair, causing her to fall down them. The worst part was that Y/N was only a quarter down the stairs, so she had a long fall. As soon as Y/N hit  the ground, she was out cold.

       RM/N quickly tan down the stairs, calling Y/N's name. But she didn't wake up. They decided to call 911 to see if anything was wrong.

       After a few minutes, a doorbell was heard. As soon as RM/N opened the door, they heard the doctor say, "Isn't this where Mario lives?" to himself. RM/N trembled and opened the door completely, exposing Y/N's body.

       "Sir, you gotta help my friend, Y/N! I think she got hurt badly!" They yelled. Brooklyn Guy, the doctor glared at RM/N.

       "Oh, really? I thought she was just sleeping on the floor," he said sarcasticly.

        "Anyway, let's get 'this Y/N' off the floor and to her room," Brooklyn said as he dropped the medcit, trying pick up Y/N. Though, he was too weak, to RM/N had to help, and they carried her to her room.

       "Damn, how much does this whale weigh?" He asked, stressing the words due to picking up a heavy person.

       "She's not a whale, sir!" RM/N disageed as they got up the stairs, and towards Y/N's room. They went towards her bed, and put Y/N in it. RM/N waited patiently as Brooklyn got the medkit downstairs.

       When Brooklyn came back, he got a random X Ray gun from the bag and scanned Y/N's body. On his phone, there were no fractured bones. Brooklyn told RM/N this, then said, "I think she just past out. I doubt that she's in a comma or anything else, so consider yourself lucky, you."

       "If you say so," RM/N said with a frown. Suddenly, a small moan was heard from Y/N as she opened her eyes, blinking a little. Somehow, the small moan turned Brooklyn on. He blushed a little as he then skimmed Y/N's body. Although, it's larger than normal, she looked liked a model for overweighted people. Hot.

       Brooklyn then took off his doctors jacket, wrapping it around his waist to hide his boner.

       "Isn't it unprecedented to take off your doctor's coat?" RM/N asked. Brooklyn said, blushing a little. The feeling down below only grew as he looked at Y/N.

       "Look, I'm helping your friend, Y/N here, and I want to feel comfortable being here. How about you just leave the room, and then I'll see if Y/N has anymore problems," Brooklyn lied. RM/M was confused at first.

       "I thought you said she was fine," RM/N replied. Y/N looked around the room, confused at to why a man was here, in her room.

       "Nope! I just forgot to check something!" Brooklyn crossed his arms. Y/N felt her cheeks light up. She started to think of how he spoke. His last sentence made him sound cute and tsundere. Y/N giggled silently.

       "So just go in your room, it's late, and sleep! I'll wake you up when she's ready," Brooklyn said. Being as gullible as the SML is, RM/N shrugged and walked out. Brooklyn blushed even more when he met eyes with Y/N. She had a warm smile plastered on to her face, and kind eye(s).

       Brooklyn ended up becoming shy. He fidgeted with his hands before asking, "Y/N, y-you fell earlier, RM/N t-told me. You then passed out, and I-I was wondering if you f-felt OK."

       Y/N giggled before answering with, "Yeah, I'm OK. But you being here to help me made me feel better," Y/N blushed, sitting up. Though, in the process, her back suddenly stinged with pain, and she made a face that said it. So, Brooklyn told ahold of Y/N's shoulders, his arm touching her boob in the process. She blushed a little, turning her head as she laid back down.

       Below, the feeling for Brooklyn got stronger. His cheeks glowed up more, which made him start shaking from embarrassment. Due to the small shaking, the jacket fell off, revealing everything for Y/N. At first, Y/N was shocked, before her eyes turned lusty.

       Brooklyn covered his face, embarrassed when he found out she saw.

      "Sorry, Y/N! I- just found you attractive and I couldn't help but feel-!" Brooklyn tried to explain, but Y/N cut him off.

      A smirk on her face basically said that she didn't mind. She replied with, "If it makes you feel better, we can talk."

       Brooklyn nodded, sitting down on her bed. She moved her legs to her chest, without realizing she didn't have covers on. Her underwear was shown between her legs, making Brooklyn feel even lustier. The urge to stick it in there grew, and he got on his knees on the bed.

       "Look, Y/N, can I make you mine for a night?! I can't take much more!" Brooklyn asked, Crawling on top of her, pushing off his arms so their faces aren't too close.

       To much of Y/N's surprise, she said yes. She didn't want to be a whole, but she doubted he'd leave her already, making her feel stupid and gullible. Brooklyn then smirked, putting his hand to her curvy hips. Slowly, he dragged them down to her underwear, dragging them down.

       Y/N blushed, looking to the side in embarrassment. Brooklyn took off his shirt, revealing nothing special, but nothing bad. Y/N brought her hands to his chest as they put their heads together, kissing for the first time. At least for Y/N.

       Brooklyn wrapped one hand around Y/N's neck in the back, pulling her in closer. Whilst doing so, he brought his fingers to her blossom, rubbing them around it. Y/N let go for air and from being overwhelmed. This was new to her, and she didn't think that feeling in her throat would happen so quickly.

       She didn't want to moan, but seeing as how Brooklyn didn't stop rubbing his fingers around her blossom, it was difficult.

-------------

I'm sorry I couldn't finish it! It didn't feel right to me, and I don't really like Lemons- I'll make it up by making a chubby reader x Brooklyn Guy only, no lemon.