initiation.

Welcome to the darker side, hoes. While the rest of my creations may be filled with fluffs and rainbows, everyone is still a double-edged sword. That being said, this collection will consist of smut oneshots featuring a drag queen and you, in all moods. If you read my other books then you probably think this is a different person, but I am open to ideas and I'm frankly adventurous in this area. Such is why I have created this separately: to avoid tainting my precious, innocent treasures.

The stories may differ in length, depending on the amount of detail I wish to add. Furthermore, I cannot promise regular updates as the tone of these oneshots rely heavily on mood - and that's not easy to create. Please don't expect too much as well! I would hate to disappoint.

If you have any requests, don't hesitate to drop by the comments or send me a discreet message and with (i) your drag queen of choice, (ii) desired au or scenario and (iii) your gender roles. I love reading and putting your ideas to realization. A list of my preferred queens can be found in my bio.

I am still currently experimenting, but I am open to: male x female smut and male x male smut (not much reading or writing experience here in the meantime). Threesomes (ship +1) are very much welcome too. I am all for lesbian sex, but I do not have ample ability to be comfortable with writing them yet. I am still working on it.

Lastly, here is a friendly reminder that a person's sexual orientation, desires, fetishes, kinks and innuendos have nothing to do with the representation of their personality as a whole and their ability to obtain success and be professional. People can think of, and view sex differently on so many levels, and each perspective must be respected.

That being said, welcome to a world free of judgement! ❤💙💚💛🧡💜🖤