songstress. danny noriega (adore) x female reader

(smut warning)

There you are, sitting right in front of a dimly lit stage, inhaling the strong scent of alcohol and cigarettes amidst a small bar that barely housed ten people. What the hell are you doing here?

Well, let's try to retrace our steps. You were just at your friend's house, playing dress-up. Exciting! But in your case, it wasn't. To put it simply, the whole process of changing your identity just for one night of supposed escape was emotionally draining. Why did you have to go through all of this?

Ah, how does one break the truth in a way that wouldn't sting? No. It's impossible.

Your first boyfriend had just broken up with you through the shortest text message that ever existed, and I'll leave that up to your imagination. But this was your first love - the first man who made promises out of sweet nothings. The man you shared your first kiss with, and the same man you were willing to risk everything for.

Ah, young love. Both a blessing and a curse, most say. And your case was no exception. You had been hopelessly in love with him for three years, and he made you believe he felt the same. That ended when you graduated college, which to be frank, was just a week ago.

You were dumped a week ago, and your best friend had done everything to haul you out of your little cave. She didn't blame you, though. She tried pointing it out to you before, how your ex was only using you to get through the academic mess he was in, but you were too blinded by your first love to ever listen. They say that when somebody is in love, they have tunnel vision and fail to see everything else. And that's exactly what happened.

Fortunately for you, Y/B/N was there to support you. She was your pillar, your saving grace. And tonight, she decided that all of this had to stop. No, not her being your guardian angel, dummy. Your prolonged agony! She's had enough, seeing you so miserable and your ex... well, let's just say he couldn't be happier.

Both of you agreed to drink the night away in your local bar, the same place you celebrated your 21st birthday at. Unfortunately, Y/B/N got caught up in a family emergency right after the two of you got dressed. You decided to go on your own, thinking it would be such a waste to put all of her hard work to sleep.

Memories of your first drink came rushing in as soon as you walked through the door, which is exactly what Y/B/N wanted you to remember. She knew you loved this place, and had faith that it would bring the same effect to you in your current situation.

But tonight is different. "The setup is strange", you thought. If not for the equipment laying around the stage, you'd have expected the jukebox to be broken. The whole place wasn't packed and the whole aura was just different. But it wasn't the bad kind. In fact, it was intriguing.

You were on your way to complaining about the lack of entertainment, when a bold, raspy voice cuts through the overly laid back atmosphere of the room. You immediately turn your attention to the owner of that voice, who looked... exactly like you imagined them to be.

"Tonight, I'm singing 4AM. Written by yours truly,"

Before long, the beautiful woman had your attention. You were certain you've never seen anyone so gorgeous, but your train of thought is interrupted by the bartender.

"Just so you know, that's Adore. She's a drag queen. You were just thinking about how you had no chance, weren't you?" He teases before handing you a drink of your choice. You manage to smile at him, still stunned by what you had just found out.

"How could someone who was born a man be so stunningly beautiful?" You thought. And that wasn't the end of it. He sounded like heaven to your ears. And the lyrics? You refused to believe that he wrote himself at first. It was like he knew everything you were going through. Like the song was made exactly for you.